Jump to content


Photo

Can 8 Borrow A Spot Welder For A Few Hours (Essex)


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stuart bowes

stuart bowes

    Up Into Fourth

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts
  • Location: Dagenham

Posted Today, 10:04 AM

Bit a random ask I know but is there anyone in the Essex/ Romford/ Dagenham area that fancies letting me use their spot welder for an afternoon?

I just want to go all along a couple of seams that I've plug welded, no fitting or anything required, I'll have them bare metal ready to go straight away, probably an hour or two at most

I have a 16a socket right by the car (and 13a adaptor if required)

I just want to make sure there's no weakness between new rear quarters and rear panel before I start the paint job on the outside (the two big seams at the back on both sides) adding spots between the existing plug welds which are about 2" apart.

Any time in the next couple months is fine no rush really

Failing that I'll look into hiring one I guess but I'm sort of hoping the 'borrow' would also come with the owner who's had a bit of practice using it lol

Edited by stuart bowes, Today, 10:06 AM.





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users