Jump to content


Photo

New Member Saying Hi


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andi007rob

Andi007rob

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location: Lancashire

Posted Today, 06:08 PM

I’m about to purchase a fair few pounds worth of parts from minispares. I’m just wondering if anyone has a discount code I can use? Or do the forum members get a discount?

#2 beardylondon

beardylondon

    Camshaft & Stage Two Head

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Location: Hampshire

Posted Today, 06:51 PM

If you hold off tonight, and join as a TMF+ member for £5 per year, then PM Simon from Mini Spares on here, and hopefully tomorrow (presumably) he can add your permanent 7.5% discount to your account.

More info :

https://www.theminif...t/#entry3789193

Edited by beardylondon, Today, 06:57 PM.


#3 beardylondon

beardylondon

    Camshaft & Stage Two Head

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Location: Hampshire

Posted Today, 06:55 PM

Saying that I think you need 10 forum posts to be able to PM…




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users