I’m looking for a rough value for my 1980 Mini City with an Avonbar built turbocharged 1380.
We’ve had the mini since 2013 and the build including engine was done prior to our ownership.
Some info and spec:
Avonbar 1380 T3 Turbo (HIF44)
Oil cooler (no intercooler)
Auto electric fan
Sunroof and rear opening windows
Front recaros (believe they’re escort RS Turbo seats)
13x7 wheels (minilite style) running 175x50 tyres
Hi-Lo suspension
Fletcher twin exit backbox
Discs on front, drums on rear
Vented bonnet
Deseamed
Blended body colour wheel arches
Bluetooth stereo with rear amp
Various gauges all working (inc boost)
Central locking
Other points
Engine has been well looked after, never driven hard and runs sweet
Was dyno’d years ago but I can’t remember the exact figures. I was told by the previous owner that engine has more to give than the current tune but it’s plenty quick enough!
No major rust underneath
Bodywork is ok, few repairs over the years and tends to bubble slightly where it was deseamed
Speedo not currently fitted
Cheers,
Steve











