Timing Cover Marks
Started by
1314cc
, Today, 05:26 PM
5 replies to this topic
#1
Posted Today, 05:26 PM
I'm looking at replacing the timing cover. Anyone had any experience with this timing cover, regarding the marks? Tdc has been pressed in rather than the usual tooth bracket. Just wondering how easy it will be to read with a timing light?
#2
Posted Today, 07:16 PM
Never seem that before.
#3
Posted Today, 07:38 PM
There's 2 on eBay, saying they're off an MPI?
#4
Posted Today, 09:06 PM
That would make sense. Would an MPI even have space for the "comb"? It wouldn't really need timing marks.
#5
Posted Today, 09:18 PM
Just wondering if I could dab a bit of white paint on the dash. Guess it would be readable with a timing light?
#6
Posted Today, 09:19 PM
Just wondering if I could dab a bit of white paint on the dash. Guess it would be readable with a timing light?
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users












