Jump to content


Photo

Mpi Fuelling In Van Type Tank


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orcadian

orcadian

    Mini Mad

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:26 AM

There have been a few requests over the years about using an MPI set-up in a Van/Pickup or Estate. This system has been running faultlessly in my MPI engined Clubman Estate shell for over 20 years now and I thought I would share it with anyone contemplating such a hybrid.

https://www.stallard...he_fuelling.htm

Ian

#2 evansisgreat

evansisgreat

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Local Club: Not yet

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 AM

That's a neat solution, lots of interesting stuff on your website too!



#3 68+86auto

68+86auto

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Location: Brisbane, Australia

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

I don't believe anyone would want to do it as it is ugly and takes up space (like you said) but Canadian estates used modified sedan tanks. I assume the modification is the filler neck.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users