Jump to content


Photo

Improving The Interior Lighting On A Classic Mini


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cedricvale

cedricvale

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location: Telford, Shropshire

Posted Today, 03:32 PM

I’m interested in how owners improve the interior lighting on their classic Minis while keeping the original look of the car.

 

For those who have upgraded the interior or boot lighting, what solutions have worked well? I’d be interested in seeing installations that provide better visibility without looking out of place in a classic Mini.

 

I imagine keeping the wiring tidy and making any changes reversible would be important for preserving the original character.

 



#2 Quinlan minor

Quinlan minor

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Location: London

Posted Today, 03:48 PM

I found one of these makes a big improvement:

GLB207 BA15S COOL WHITE R5W R10W LED UPGRADE BULB 15MM BAYONET FITTING SCC

 

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File  LED.jpg   43.79K   1 downloads





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users