#1 cosi

cosi

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:24 AM

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this forum. I just bought a Leyland Mini 76 1098cc. It is in very good condition for its age. Interior is very well maintained. I have to say that I am new to Minis in general but not to modifying things. I own this website http://www.rgv-500.com I bought the Mini because I want to stick a busa engine in the back seat and it seems that I have come to the right place with like minded people and crazy conversions. Awesome!

OK now to my questions.

1. I see the kit being £5200 including VAT on the Z Cars site. As I am located in Sydney Australia I think I would be exempt from the 17.5% tax, correct me if I am wrong, that would make it £4290. Not sure what the delivery charges to Sydney would be like ??

2. How much is this front end kit. this front end kit

3. Do the brakes come with the front end Kit?

4. What else needs to be bought to get the kit working, besides the engine of course, engine will be a Hayabusa. I guess this is a very general question, but any answers will do.

regards
Con
Attached File  mini1.jpg   170.19K   51 downloads

#2 stardude

stardude

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
  • Local Club: hilltop mini's

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:37 AM

never seen door handles like that before.

im liking those tyres

#3 R1mini

R1mini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:45 AM

Hello,

1. £4425 is the price excluding vat, email Chris at Zcars he will know the export rules regarding VAT and will have an idea on delivery

2. £1000 outright including VAT, if it's bought with the main kit, it's cheaper, not sure on the price as things change

3. No

4. Brakes, 13" wheels and tyres, bulkhead, seats, harness, adjustable front suspension if you don't go for the tubular frame, arches, bike clocks or digital clocks, full suspension setup, dyno setup, powercommander, thats all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure theres more

Cheers
David

#4 cosi

cosi

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:46 PM

Thanks for the information David.

Can you forward me Chris' email address, I would like a price and some more details.

thanks again
Con

#5 R1mini

R1mini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

Can you forward me Chris' email address, I would like a price and some more details.

thanks again
Con

Here we are

[email protected]

Cheers
David

#6 mika

mika

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Local Club: south lakes

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

thanks again
Con

hi con good to see you here my rg500 is on your site under the name of michael its a black one with gsxr front end and bst wheels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users