#1 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart mini club

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

well, today we went and got another garage so we could get both minis out of the rain and to stop thiefs. i went over my dads house and as soon as i got there i got a phone call from mum saying that she had just gone to move the car up the road to the garage and found that the passenger door had been broken into with a screwdriver and the radio stolen, so i rushed home with my dad to have a look. saw the radio was taken then looked around the rest of the car to look for more damage. Found that the boot lock had been done and my brand new jump leeds taken and the bootlid itself damaged. looked in the car and they had tried to get into the boot via the rear seat because they obviously were complete idiots!

mum rang the police and they said they will come when the have got a minute.

ive been and asked everyone around the area and no one knows anything or saw anyone.

cheers,

ash,

:dontgetit: :ermm: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :) :techsupport: :( :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

#2 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:45 PM

Thats horrible news :) I hope it all gets sorted quickly and I hope they find the :techsupport: that did it.

#3 joe_m

joe_m

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

muppets !

#4 squiz680

squiz680

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart mini club

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

well, today we went and got another garage so we could get both minis out of the rain and to stop thiefs. i went over my dads house and as soon as i got there i got a phone call from mum saying that she had just gone to move the car up the road to the garage and found that the passenger door had been broken into with a screwdriver and the radio stolen, so i rushed home with my dad to have a look. saw the radio was taken then looked around the rest of the car to look for more damage. Found that the boot lock had been done and my brand new jump leeds taken and the bootlid itself damaged. looked in the car and they had tried to get into the boot via the rear seat because they obviously were complete idiots!

mum rang the police and they said they will come when the have got a minute.

ive been and asked everyone around the area and no one knows anything or saw anyone.

cheers,

ash,

:dontgetit: :ermm: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :) :techsupport: :( :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

hi mate sorry to here that was it ur new one

#5 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

yep, it was the new one :)

#6 squiz680

squiz680

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:59 PM

yep, it was the new one :)

what alot of ass###es

#7 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

yeh i agree

#8 miniT

miniT

Puts the 'Bum' Into Bumpstart!

• Members
  • 2,021 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart Mini Club

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

Oh Ash thats gutting :techsupport: Hope you can repair the bits ok :)

#9 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

yeh itll be ok, ive just been sanding down my smooth bootlid to spray it tomorrow and then to put on and i am just looking for new door and boot locks.might take the radio out of the other mini for a while

#10 dougal

dougal

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

oh no :techsupport:
i had the same thing happen to my previous mini ,screwdriver through the door and the interior wrecked
thing is the insurance knocked 2 years off my no claims aswell, just to add insult to injury
good luck with getting it sorted :)
we dont seem to be having much luck with our minis lately :(

#11 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

no we dont,

lets hope that all the minis will be sorted soon

cheers,

ash,

#12 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:33 AM

also found that all my brand new tools have been taken.

mum rang the police again and they said they wernt going to come to see it.

#13 Lipstick

Lipstick

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Local Club: MSMC

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:33 AM

Thats why reported crime is down because people are feed up with the coppers not bothering to follow the calls up. >>_< Hope you get your mini sorted soon.
But the B :thumbsup: s that done this wont be caught because the Police are to lazy to even come out and have a look. But if you use the wrong word to call some one then you have a bunch of the t :thumbsup: p :thumbsup: assing around. It makes me so angry >:-

#14 squiz680

squiz680

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

yeh itll be ok, ive just been sanding down my smooth bootlid to spray it tomorrow and then to put on and i am just looking for new door and boot locks.might take the radio out of the other mini for a while

mi mate i will have a look in my shed and see what i got

#15 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

the police are not interested in a vandalised/broken into motor car,that sums up the police these days,i understand they are stretched with manning/resources issues but that does not help you when you are the victim,on the other hand they are quick enough to punish individuals for motoring offenses,no seat belt,speeding e.t.c,it makes you sick,you work hard for nice things and for what,for some wan*er to come along and take it all away,what a joke society is in this day and age.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users