2 replies to this topic

#1 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:08 AM

we will be at mallory park this weekend on the sunday practice at 11 am and race at 1600
look out for jem snowdens supercharged v tec mini we have sorted the misfire from its first outing at oulton park and its got some serious go!!
chris

#2 russelli

russelli

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Local Club: lotus seven ownners club

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

Enjoyed the racing Chris. i couldn't see too much only the cars going into and around Gerrard's, i was running a fishing competition on the lake in the centre of the track!!!. I have a caterham and have been seeing your cars competing at shelsley and curborugh, even went up to Shakespeare last weekend but didn't see the cars run after the rain. a Zmini has been on my wish list for quite a while now. what happened to the little red mini it was accelerating hard into Gerrard's each lap and then disappeared ?

#3 z cars chris

z cars chris

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

Enjoyed the racing Chris. i couldn't see too much only the cars going into and around Gerrard's, i was running a fishing competition on the lake in the centre of the track!!!. I have a caterham and have been seeing your cars competing at shelsley and curborugh, even went up to Shakespeare last weekend but didn't see the cars run after the rain. a Zmini has been on my wish list for quite a while now. what happened to the little red mini it was accelerating hard into Gerrard's each lap and then disappeared ?

the red mini was me and i broke a cv joint on the rear, pity as we were on fire all weekend the car felt good and i was in 5th overall at the time
the cv joint broke because it had no grease in it which is a bugger as it was a brand new standard mondeo drive shaft which we bought new from the ford dealers never even thought about checking to see if they had greased it in the factory !!
you can be sure ive checked the new one and the other side now
it went without much warning only a clicking noise as we warmed up for the race it was fine in practice
chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users