This is what it looked like when i got it:
It sat around for 10 months while a garage was built around it. Including building a conreate base under the car.
Then work started on christmas day 2004.
I started by removing the engine, front mechanics etc.
Then removed wings, front panel, a panels, scuttle corner, i dont have all of the pics anymore as they have been lost.
New panels clamped in place:
you will notice the dent in the NEW wing, me and my dad dont know how this happened. Then a long time later, welded on the new panels and filled and primered the new panels.
Then popped in the engine again.
and as if by magic:
Edited by The Matt, 29 March 2012 - 07:08 PM.