35 replies to this topic

#16 amish_rabbi

amish_rabbi

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:51 PM

im looking at one, but will need to wait till after i get a court case finished up. what kit did you go with? sadly im on the other side of the country from you lol

i just know that you cant import assembled kit cars into canada, so limits the canadian market to only people who want to do it all themselves.

#17 H22_Mini

H22_Mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:28 AM

Here in Canada, waiting for this USA kit to become available. I will be #2 in Canada hopefully by the time the site gets updated and what not.

#18 irishdude

irishdude

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:53 AM

Here in Canada, waiting for this USA kit to become available. I will be #2 in Canada hopefully by the time the site gets updated and what not.

Yeah sorry for the delay in the site been taking its time.. The first shipment of VTec kits are on the way over from the UK should be arriving around mid July. Give me a call and we can talk about getting u up as #2 up there in Canada. I have a feeling once these kits arrive and I start showing them around they will start to sell quick..

Brian

#19 PushingTin

PushingTin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:16 AM

#3 I think >_< ......... Unless the MTO hose me then your #2 spot is safe lol

PT

Edited by PushingTin, 16 June 2009 - 04:17 AM.

#20 Adamsm

Adamsm

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hurry up guys, Getting lonely up here as number 1. :dontgetit:

Posted Image

#21 irishdude

irishdude

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:57 AM

Hurry up guys, Getting lonely up here as number 1. :dontgetit:

Posted Image

There will be plenty of action up there in Canada soon.. Not sure how many kits in the US at the moment I think there is like 4-5. Hopefully that will change over the coming months and years.. Would be great to have a nice big ZCars gathering every year or so somewhere in North America, sure we'll see >_<

#22 Monte Busa

Monte Busa

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:17 AM

I'm game - but you guys will have to come East a bit - How about Mosport or VIR? Too far east? OK, I'll compromise - my local track Waterford Hills in Clarkston MI: http://www.waterford...om/cms/news.php ;)

I know some of the guys there pretty well, and it's pretty inexpensive to host an open track day with enough advanced notice (weekdays or weekends). You guys can all come and stay at my house too - I have plenty of parking space, a big guest area with a full bar, fridge, bath, bedroom, bigscreen, etc. Tempting, ain't it? :angel:

Would be great to have a nice big ZCars gathering every year or so somewhere in North America, sure we'll see :)

Edited by Monte Busa, 18 June 2009 - 02:21 AM.

#23 PushingTin

PushingTin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'm game - but you guys will have to come East a bit - How about Mosport or VIR? Too far east? OK, I'll compromise - my local track Waterford Hills in Clarkston MI: http://www.waterford...om/cms/news.php ;)

I know some of the guys there pretty well, and it's pretty inexpensive to host an open track day with enough advanced notice (weekdays or weekends). You guys can all come and stay at my house too - I have plenty of parking space, a big guest area with a full bar, fridge, bath, bedroom, bigscreen, etc. Tempting, ain't it? :angel:

Would be great to have a nice big ZCars gathering every year or so somewhere in North America, sure we'll see :)

I'm in!!! lol... Although Mosport would be pretty handy for me I don't mind a bit more of a trek...

PT

#24 irishdude

irishdude

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

I'm game - but you guys will have to come East a bit - How about Mosport or VIR? Too far east? OK, I'll compromise - my local track Waterford Hills in Clarkston MI: http://www.waterford...om/cms/news.php :)

I know some of the guys there pretty well, and it's pretty inexpensive to host an open track day with enough advanced notice (weekdays or weekends). You guys can all come and stay at my house too - I have plenty of parking space, a big guest area with a full bar, fridge, bath, bedroom, bigscreen, etc. Tempting, ain't it? ;)

Would be great to have a nice big ZCars gathering every year or so somewhere in North America, sure we'll see :thumbsup:

I'm in!!! lol... Although Mosport would be pretty handy for me I don't mind a bit more of a trek...

PT

Guess I will have to find away of bringing my car in the hold of an airplane.. I'm sure it will easily fit ;) but I know you'll all want to come out west to sunny california and do the Track circuit - Infineon followed by thunderhill Race way to Buttonwillow then Laguna Seca.. I am just so lucky out here, so many world class tracks within a couple of hundred miles of each other..

damnit need to get the car up and running ASAP

#25 H22_Mini

H22_Mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:03 AM

When is a good time to call you? Looking for some details on the kits coming from the USA, regarding, pricing and shipping and options and what not. Let me know if you prefer email or phone call.

#26 PushingTin

PushingTin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Whereabouts are you H22?

PT

#27 H22_Mini

H22_Mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:07 AM

Whereabouts are you H22?

PT

From Ontario, right on the Michigan Border, i wonder how far I am from Monte Busa???

#28 PushingTin

PushingTin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Windsor? I'm in the GTA

PT

#29 H22_Mini

H22_Mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

Windsor? I'm in the GTA

PT

Sault Ste Marie, ontario. Might be in TO next month though.

#30 Monte Busa

Monte Busa

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

I'm about 45mins by car North West of the Windsor bridge crossin to Canada - South Lyon, MI.

Edited by Monte Busa, 27 June 2009 - 02:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users