#17 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:53 AM

L.S.M.O.C have a list of confirmed clubs.The club applications are then forwarded to the club events co-ordinator for action,then sent back to L.S.M.O.C at which points the tickets are then sent out to each individual club

UPDATE#L.S.M.O.C have been suffering technical difficulties witht this years L 2 B website,however this should be sorted soon.L.S.M.O.C members and clubs reps should be recieving their individual / club applications over the next few weeks.

#18 Lukie-J

Lukie-J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Local Club: South Devon Mini Club

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:56 PM

I got a miniworld mag subscription for xmas, does anyone know if the applications are in the next/most recent issue?
Need to sort out the monies for it!!

#19 pru

pru

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

Saw a few people swearing never to go again! Why? What is bad about it? Any tips for new comers?
Do I have to enter a category or can I just hope my rusty min drags itself across the line in 1 piece...?

#20 Kimberley x

Kimberley x

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Local Club: Small 'n' Mighty Minis

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

L.S.M.O.C have a list of confirmed clubs.The club applications are then forwarded to the club events co-ordinator for action,then sent back to L.S.M.O.C at which points the tickets are then sent out to each individual club

UPDATE#L.S.M.O.C have been suffering technical difficulties witht this years L 2 B website,however this should be sorted soon.L.S.M.O.C members and clubs reps should be recieving their individual / club applications over the next few weeks.

Excuse me if I'm being thick. I understand that, but how do I get my clubs name on the list?

Kimberley x

#21 Goldie1275

Goldie1275

Brilliant With Her Baubles

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Local Club: Surrey Hills Mini Group

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

The club invitations haven't been sent out yet. A new person is organising L2B this year which has delayed a few things... Don't know if this will delay the mag invitations tho.

I won't be organising for TMF this year for varios reasons. The main one being that I will be organising for SCMC from now on.

Roo

Hey sweety, Will anyone be doing it for TMF this year do yu know? I'm in between clubs at the moment due to moving, and I won't be trusted to buy a magazine! :D xx

#22 Leggie

Leggie

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Local Club: Chichester

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

Howdie all, London to Brighton mini run 2010 is gradually getting closer and as its the 25th aniversary, its set to be a big one!! :) and people with projects like myself, the deadline gets closer and closer!

i Know it is on sunday the 16th of may but does anyone know when the tickets will be on sale?

Anyone With any special plans for the event??

My mini is getting a Fresh coat of Kawisaki Green in a couple of weeks so for the event i am thinking of dressing it up as a tank?
anyone beat that? :w00t:

#23 POWER5LAVE

POWER5LAVE

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

yeah im excited about the run myself, my mini is bright orange so im thinking of putting some dark blue trim on for the run and call it terrys chocolate mini :)

#24 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

More updates soon

#25 Leggie

Leggie

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Local Club: Chichester

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:52 PM

ha thats brilliant! Thats a :) From me for that plan!!

my sister has a volcano orage mini so she was talking about putting some black trim on it to make it look like a Revels packet! hard but if pulled off should look good!

#26 Nick Warwick

Nick Warwick

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts
  • Local Club: Sheffield mini club

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

i should be going this year i hope :)

#27 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • 4,348 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:22 PM

OK guys.

Miniworld magazine was delivered to all subscribers this morning,use the coupon attaced,remember to CHECk YOU HAVE THE CORRECT POSTAGE,sever applications were not processed last year due to this.

We the TMF team are currently discussing the TMF club stand and/or details. keep an eye out for further details in the comming weeks

#28 Lukie-J

Lukie-J

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Local Club: South Devon Mini Club

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

I will try to actually make it this year. I did meet up with the "Roo Group" last year on the way but just as I got there my clutch decided to disintegrate!
Love to try to meet up again this year, but as I've only actually made it once, I don't think I would be able to organise things!
Is anyone going to do it?

#29 adam_93rio

adam_93rio

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,271 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

got my mag today through the post, so im going to get that sent off straight away, i hope all of the people i know with minis get to go too, as last year was my first year and not knowing anyone made the day a bit slow and everyone else seemed to be having a laugh.

my only quarrel with it, loads of people complained but i had nothing to compare to and nothing to moan about

#30 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:33 AM

I'm an LSMOC member, so get priority application for the L2B run (the only reason I'm a member really :thumbsup: ).

I've only just received my application form through the post - about ten minutes ago. Looks like changes in organisers, Royal Mail & Mother Nature have all had a hand in delaying the process this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users