This is my 1982 HLE Which I have owned since February 2010. So far me and my dad have rebuilt the driver side front, we have replaced the A panel, doorstep, jacking point, scuttle and flitch and have repaired the wing, bonnet, cross member, floor and lots of others. The other week we removed the rear subframe to reveal more rust which is what we are repairing at the moment. I will post updates as we make progress
First picture is how I got it .
2nd front wing removed.
4th door step removed.
5th flitch welded in.
6th replacment door put on.
7th testing wing Apanel and door.
8th and 9th bonnet repairs.
10th old doors.
11th A panel and wing welded in
12th heel board rust.
13th rear bin.
14th more rust
Edited by alex-95, 02 March 2013 - 09:03 PM.