Had another session on it today, not may pictures but quite a lot of progress!!
Fitted the rear valance and tided up the load bed floor, also fitted the strengthening panel that goes behind it. If you say it quickly it sounds easy!!
The pattern valance didn't have a lot of shape and the rear floor of the van was out of shape!! I had to do a lot of reshaping on them to make it close, even then when you clamped it it pulled out of shape very easily.
What I needed to do was weld the 2 together and then shape them, impossible if you fitted the panel behind, which you had to do before you fitted the dammed valance!!
My solution was to cut the strengthening panel in 1/2!! This meant it could be fitted after the valance!!
Next was the welding on the rear door frame.
Still got a bit more tidying up to do on this but its strong and solid now.
I got bored of doing the backend so I had a quick look at the A-panel and door skin fit
Seems an ok fit, needs some work but not a lot, the pattern door skin looks ok as well.
I also removed the locking wheel nuts as well!!