put the wheels on the ground.

#257 Tonylamb

Tonylamb

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 05:53 PM

Managed to get all the adjustable suspension set up nicely handles very well through the corners. But its a mini so little things crop up all the time. I had a mini spares short shift kit knocking about so I fitted that. to be honest not 100% sure I like it as much as the standard shift. I also put the spring that loads across to 3rd and 4th. Its now quite hard work to get it in reverse sometimes. And annoyingly my reversing light has conked out? I thought I may have put the two wires at the bottom of the gear change round the wrong way. switched them today and Nada. Perhaps its the switch in the bottom of the changer? maybe with the short shifter it doesn't reach and needs adjustment. any thoughts?

Oh and to cap it off went and put a couple of gallons of fuel in. fuel gauge showed 2/3rds full. then today doesn't work at all. Thought voltage stabiliser but temp guage is fine? also connected up wires at sender which normally makes gauge go to top, nothing? Oh well at least I have plenty of time. But I really really don't want to take the dash out because its an absolute Ba$Wtard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mini Spares