Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Gracey213

Dad lends me money for mini. Next day:Maybe you shouldn't buy a mini.... Ha! Like as if there's any turning back now I have money!!
Jun 12 2013 01:54 PM
  • Archa's Photo
    Archa
    crash in anything you could end up dead? cross the road you could end up dead, might aswell die with a massive grin on your face! buy a mini, just take your time and make sure you get a good one! :)
    Jun 12 2013 04:23 PM
  • petehuws's Photo
    petehuws
    I couldn't agree more.. Take your time, drive sensibly, & enjoy... Mini's make great first cars. Congratulations..
    Jun 12 2013 04:27 PM
  • Gracey213's Photo
    Gracey213
    my Dad keeps calling them death boxes.... I've taken time to think about it, I just don't get why he'd lend me the money if he didn't want me to have one so badly. I'm still buying it though XD
    Jun 12 2013 11:25 PM
Photo

minispecial79

Bristol Mini Day whose going?
Jun 12 2013 01:25 PM
  • ChrisCityE's Photo
    ChrisCityE
    I will be there, lacking a car though...
    Jun 13 2013 08:53 AM
Photo

maggies_minder

maggie will be up for sale as soon as i get a rough valuation.
Jun 12 2013 12:34 PM
Photo

tomb1992

anyone no if you can put 12x7 or 7" wide steels under group 2 wide arches?
Jun 12 2013 11:39 AM
  • jaydee's Photo
    jaydee
    Problem will be how much to cut from the wings, hey fit though
    Jun 12 2013 02:08 PM
  • jaydee's Photo
    jaydee
    Meant the arch, not the wing
    Jun 12 2013 02:09 PM
  • tomb1992's Photo
    tomb1992
    thanks jaydee already cut my arches back. to fit just wondered if Gp2 wides would be wide enough for 7s and not stick out :)
    Jun 12 2013 02:48 PM
Photo

Skortchio

Nice work Minispeed! 3 days since order and it's still "processing". Glad I went for faster shipping...
Jun 12 2013 10:26 AM
  • benjy_18's Photo
    benjy_18
    Give Scott or Emma a call, they'll help you out
    Jun 12 2013 12:49 PM
Photo

SamMason

Got a hankerin' for an Estate... Just need to stop spending all my money on the Mayfair first XD
Jun 12 2013 09:17 AM
Photo

Nic9252

Recently I have been feeling quite uncomfortable in my mini...
Jun 11 2013 11:39 PM
  • Nic9252's Photo
    Nic9252
    I really dont know to be honest, proberly just me being fussy :P had a rental car tonight and I am defo not getting rid of my mini :D
    Jun 12 2013 09:04 PM
  • Gracey213's Photo
    Gracey213
    good to hear you've been reminded of why you wouldn't get rid of it! :P

    Jun 12 2013 11:27 PM
  • Nic9252's Photo
    Nic9252
    Yeah except for the fact that the reason why i had the hire car was because the wiring for the fuel injection shorted out over and over again :(
    Jun 13 2013 10:49 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

21 on saturday which means the mini gets brand new wheels :P
Jun 11 2013 08:02 PM
  • MiniMadJamie147's Photo
    MiniMadJamie147
    Dunlops?
    Jun 12 2013 10:25 AM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    Yeah :P
    Jun 12 2013 01:49 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Searching eBay for 'pot joint' and I get results for drug paraphenalia! lol!
Jun 11 2013 07:45 PM
Photo

minimaff

She passed her MOT
Jun 11 2013 05:25 PM
Photo

IainNeon91

Thinking about selling up next year...
Jun 11 2013 02:29 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    say that now, but the mind will say otherwise
    Jun 11 2013 04:34 PM
Photo

campaj1

contented :)
Jun 10 2013 10:39 PM
Photo

Wally

After two years in the barn, finally got around to swapping the 998 for a 1275. Rolling road next.
Jun 10 2013 10:02 PM
Photo

minilee94

Bought my bucket seats today :)
Jun 10 2013 07:52 PM
  • Moggyton's Photo
    Moggyton
    Which ones?
    Jun 10 2013 08:04 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    I got some off eBay nothing special just plain black buckets no name to them but they have same dimensions as cobra monacos I'm restricted on bucket seats as I'm a big lad
    Jun 10 2013 08:19 PM
Photo

HarveyT

Walnut dash finally arrived!!
Jun 10 2013 05:48 PM