Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

0525116

um.. I appear to only have one breaklight light up when I have my lights on, when I put my foot on the break they light up fine.. also the lights for the real number plate not coming on! any ideas, im useless at electrics! :(
May 20 2013 09:34 PM
  • Webstercon's Photo
    Webstercon
    I had the same problem, mine was a fuse, check the fuses and connections
    May 21 2013 02:18 PM
  • 0525116's Photo
    0525116
    turned out the lights above the number plate were shorting out the circuit and just kept blowing fuses! all fixed now! thanks for the help!.
    May 21 2013 09:18 PM
  • cal844's Photo
    cal844
    no problem mate, that has happened to my mates mini bloody car!
    May 23 2013 10:30 AM
Photo

Carlsmini

Hopefully Wednesday I should get my mini back from painters! :)
May 20 2013 08:32 PM
Photo

porl

I need to stop buying old petrol cans
May 20 2013 07:44 PM
  • cityspeed's Photo
    cityspeed
    put some on a roof rack/ then you can buy more!
    May 20 2013 11:06 PM
  • porl's Photo
    porl
    I've got about 6 already. There in use tho. They go with my tractor
    May 21 2013 07:46 PM
Photo

jordanelouise

MOT.. failed.. oh dear!
May 20 2013 06:13 PM
Photo

Nic9252

The akward moment when I leave in my mini and my collegue in the bini has her bonnet open :P
May 20 2013 06:07 PM
  • Nic9252's Photo
    Nic9252
    I just found it funny because she was saying how the bini was a mini just before i left the office :P oh the irony!
    May 20 2013 08:09 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    did you drive past slowly, laughing out the window (evil laugh)
    May 20 2013 08:37 PM
  • Nic9252's Photo
    Nic9252
    haha no, I did however go to 4 thousand rpm so she can enjoy my exhaust ;)
    May 20 2013 09:09 PM
Photo

js183379

Quoted 128 pounds for the year, and considering im uninsurable via Lancaster, Footman James, etc I guess im happy!
May 20 2013 03:57 PM
  • Moggyton's Photo
    Moggyton
    Whos that with?
    May 20 2013 05:26 PM
  • js183379's Photo
    js183379
    Hegarty International
    May 20 2013 07:43 PM
  • js183379's Photo
    js183379
    need to be near 30 for it though
    May 20 2013 07:43 PM
Photo

Patt Batt

Full body paint job
May 20 2013 03:10 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Hopefully goin see f&f 6 later :P
May 20 2013 01:33 PM
Photo

tarris850

Sat Nav telling me to slow down on the M6, not bad for an 850 :)
May 20 2013 10:34 AM
  • PaddyShepherd's Photo
    PaddyShepherd
    I was travelling on a dual carriageway yesterday with my sat nav on my motorbike and the fecking thing flew off!! :( always used it on the bike and it's been fine but seemed to dislike me yesterday!
    May 20 2013 04:29 PM
Photo

Woody6891

Another Monday morning quick fix in works car park!!
May 20 2013 08:57 AM
Photo

minilee94

Oops I meant has anyone used car mats r us in Warwickshire
May 20 2013 04:38 AM
Photo

minilee94

Anyone used carpets r us for a carpet set they sell a dilute carpet set 11 piece for £40
May 19 2013 10:39 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Deluxe set *
    May 19 2013 10:39 PM
Photo

minilee94

Anyone used carpets r us for a carpet set they sell a dilute carpet set 11 piece for £40
May 19 2013 10:39 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

My god F5000s with unsilenced chevvy V8s really pound your ears!!
May 19 2013 10:07 PM
  • thebullet's Photo
    thebullet
    The driver i do work for, Simon Hadfield, he has a monster Red F5000 Trojan. He is rapid in it, love those cars.

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432188_345570538818130_1352586459_n.jpg
    May 24 2013 02:53 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    That's awsome!!

    We are the only guys commented in the autosport mag! Team
    Leos Motorsport! Win!
    May 25 2013 08:38 AM
  • thebullet's Photo
    thebullet
    Brilliant :)
    May 25 2013 10:38 AM
Photo

willava182

Man.. choosing the right dashboard is hard :/
May 19 2013 09:37 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    one that goes behind the steering wheel & infront of the clocks usually helps ;)
    May 19 2013 09:49 PM
  • willava182's Photo
    willava182
    Well that has narrowed it down to about 582.. cheers ;)
    May 19 2013 10:11 PM
  • Cunnymonster's Photo
    Cunnymonster
    Custom make one :p get what ever you want then :p
    May 20 2013 11:00 AM