Community Status Updates
-
PaddyShepherd
Abarth ones aren't!
May 03 2013 11:25 PM -
joe9o
true
May 04 2013 01:08 AM -
minirage
yes very
May 04 2013 07:01 AM
-
Archived4
A rubbery type material, definitely not fibreglass I'm sure
May 03 2013 08:23 PM -
Nic9252
Ok cheers
May 03 2013 08:24 PM
silver_toes
Almost imperceptible clicking noise just started with new CV joint fitted barely 2 months ago. How may CV joints/bearings does this car want :-(
May 03 2013 11:30 AM
-
Carlsmini
I dont know much about them myself but I had mine changed last week as they were making that noticeable clicking sound when I steered. The guy that changed mine said sometimes the inner joints can fail as well but normally its just the outer cv joints that make the noise. How noticeable is the clicking sound? Put up a thread and people with more knowledge should be able to help you. All I can suggest is take the wheels off and have a another look at the cv joints to make sure that where the s...
May 03 2013 05:23 PM -
Carlsmini
*sound is coming from. Sorry I'm not much help.
May 03 2013 05:23 PM -
silver_toes
Thanks Carlsmini - i've started a thread
May 03 2013 06:04 PM
-
megamini_jb
For some reason I'm well excited for this years L2B
May 03 2013 12:33 PM -
Brad_Raybould
You've been before then?
First time for me!
May 03 2013 02:20 PM -
megamini_jb
Yeah this will be my 3rd
May 03 2013 03:20 PM
sherly
Hoping postie arrives with new fuel pressure reg....really want this car on the road now!!
May 03 2013 08:16 AM
a_woolhouse
Lovely run out tonight shame the minis seats decided they weren't gonna lock in to the rail! :/
May 02 2013 09:16 PM
Nic9252
Top Lad on Lad Bible tonight, driving his mini like you cant with other car!!
May 02 2013 05:20 PM
-
Nic9252
http://www.theladbible.com/media/evening-tlb-ladness-images-15?image=13
May 02 2013 05:37 PM
-
BishopMaverick
Don't do it you'll regret it D:
May 02 2013 10:40 PM
Pitcrew6464
support my mini race team https://www.facebook.com/ShaunTarltonRacing
May 02 2013 08:58 AM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

