Community Status Updates
miniman24
Anyone know if this is the correct boot badge for a '72 Clubman saloon, there seem to be a few different styles... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-CLUBMAN-CAR-BADGE-/261168843464?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ccee04ac8
Feb 18 2013 03:31 PM
-
brum,brum,mike
I'm pretty sure i have seen a pic of the original badge before mini will changed it, dont know where though... Nice car by the way ;)
Feb 18 2013 06:17 PM -
MINI WILL
I will send you a photo of it mate.
Feb 24 2013 09:01 AM
-
WillRunci
where is this?
Feb 18 2013 06:13 PM -
Vipernoir
I'd blame the director...
;o)
Feb 18 2013 06:29 PM -
HollyBaby
Youtube, Minimag facebook haha ^_^
Oi oi!
Feb 19 2013 09:37 AM
JustSteve
People's opinions on me getting a VW Lupo? Looking at a 1.4 tomorrow.. bearing in mind I'm 18
Feb 18 2013 02:03 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Want anyfin from the shop?
Feb 18 2013 12:45 PM -
iMurray
cornetto!
Feb 18 2013 05:02 PM
-
Artful Dodger
oogah oogah
Feb 17 2013 11:20 PM -
iMurray
me like beef
Feb 18 2013 11:00 AM
-
Matt29992
Car park was better than show! Dont understand why everyday vehicles were
parked with 'dub' cars
Feb 17 2013 07:04 PM -
a_woolhouse
yeah it was, they did that at minifair put everyone all together the red mini we parked behind was the best there ;)
Feb 17 2013 07:16 PM -
Matt29992
I wasnt parked with normal cars, minis were together at the fair?
Feb 19 2013 08:24 PM
silver_toes
Might get some of those stick on eye lashes for the mini. I think they add a touch of class.
Feb 17 2013 02:38 PM
-
WillRunci
beyond cool
Feb 17 2013 02:51 PM -
pmplovesminis2006
shut up no way !!!
Feb 17 2013 04:01 PM -
silver_toes
:-) Over my dead body
Feb 17 2013 04:58 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

