Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

iMurray

i dont like em much at all... but i just sat in a ford focus st... good lord those things are quick... dont half put a smile on yer face
Feb 20 2013 10:22 PM
  • Chance's Photo
    Chance
    Im joining in just to say i like the MITO too Noah.

    Feb 21 2013 11:29 AM
  • megamini_jb's Photo
    megamini_jb
    I test drove a mito cloverleaf. But once I test drove my VXR the choice was easy to be honest
    Feb 21 2013 12:54 PM
  • megamini_jb's Photo
    megamini_jb
    Never been in a new focus st, but have been in the old st170
    Feb 21 2013 12:56 PM
Photo

minilee94

Picked up my head from machine shop :)
Feb 20 2013 08:42 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Hahah I can't think of any sender for that one haha good one
    Feb 21 2013 05:29 AM
  • Skortchio's Photo
    Skortchio
    "Where's your head..." by whoever did that 'song'
    Feb 21 2013 08:59 AM
  • Deathrow's Photo
    Deathrow
    Where's Your Head At - Basement Jaxx
    Feb 21 2013 09:46 AM
Photo

porl

Can't believe I got a text from the person whos been giving me all the grief at work telling me I might need to take him to work tomorrow becuase his chaved up Corsas died!
Feb 20 2013 08:05 PM
  • megamini_jb's Photo
    megamini_jb
    Tell him to piss off
    Feb 20 2013 09:10 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    i'd tell him where go after all the grief why do him any favors!
    Feb 20 2013 09:11 PM
  • Deathrow's Photo
    Deathrow
    Any chance it could be an opportunity to turn a fo in to a friend?

    If not, tell him where to get off (the bus stop).
    Feb 21 2013 10:42 AM
Photo

iMurray

camera should arrive tomorrow! excited!
Feb 20 2013 07:55 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    Get snapping, or the lord will smite you down. ;)
    Feb 20 2013 07:58 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    FB if you need any help.
    Feb 20 2013 07:58 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    so excited... i get to push button s and take hi-res photos :P
    Feb 20 2013 08:08 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Want to do the riviera run when the minis done :D
Feb 20 2013 07:40 PM
Photo

joewf10

just put my mini on ebay for 1K went down stairs for tea and when i came back up it had sold. DAM YOU 'BUY IT NOW'
Feb 20 2013 06:32 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    I don't know, though if you look in the terms and conditions, all will be revealed.

    Try using ctrl + F and then searching for words like: Cancel Sale.

    Stuff like that :)
    Feb 20 2013 07:44 PM
  • Noah's Photo
    Noah
    Or just message the buyer saying the car is no longer for sale. Very sorry.
    Feb 20 2013 07:52 PM
  • Midas Mk1's Photo
    Midas Mk1
    exactly why the valuations on here is a joke, people don't have a clue....
    Feb 20 2013 09:58 PM
Photo

Shylos

London to Brighton ticket received. Want to go to Brooklands. This is motivation!
Feb 20 2013 03:54 PM
Photo
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    I don't know if I would restore it or keep as is. I would want to drive that but at the same time nervous as hell, as it's a pretty rare lil Mini
    Feb 20 2013 02:59 PM
  • OfMini&Men's Photo
    OfMini&Men
    I got 6 of these sat in my barn.. I wish
    Feb 20 2013 03:49 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Don't we all?!!!
    Feb 20 2013 03:53 PM
Photo

minilee94

1st 2 hour driving lesson in half hour
Feb 20 2013 12:37 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Ahh loved it I want to get going now
    Feb 20 2013 06:49 PM
  • Pitcrew6464's Photo
    Pitcrew6464
    thats brilliant well done, wont be long ;)
    Feb 20 2013 07:04 PM
  • minilee94's Photo
    minilee94
    Cheers I got another one Wednesday :) hopefully not long
    Feb 20 2013 08:39 PM
Photo

Sam14

Sell everything to fund the mini addiction...worse than drugs
Feb 19 2013 11:18 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    sounds about right
    Feb 20 2013 06:26 PM
Photo

silver_toes

Does anyone have a mini which doesn't actually require anything doing to it. I always have at least 5 things on my list
Feb 19 2013 11:07 PM
  • Moggyton's Photo
    Moggyton
    Whenever i fix or change something theres always another problem or something else i want, dont think theres such thing mate :p
    Feb 20 2013 02:44 PM
  • Pitcrew6464's Photo
    Pitcrew6464
    nope haahhahahaha
    Feb 20 2013 06:12 PM
  • Algordo1100's Photo
    Algordo1100
    I don't think they left the factory with nothing to do on them.
    Feb 20 2013 06:28 PM
Photo

iMurray

Harrispam i am not a blithering idiot.... I am a well educated, well spoken southerner.... init
Feb 19 2013 10:11 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    ian-y poos. stoppit
    Feb 19 2013 10:17 PM
  • iMurray's Photo
    iMurray
    ... you need help
    Feb 19 2013 10:18 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllpppppp
    Feb 19 2013 10:20 PM
Photo

porl

Bloomin exhausts fallen off thepug. Looks like its mini to the rescue then
Feb 19 2013 09:57 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Found a nice football shaped dent in the minis bonnet earlier, was not impressed!
Feb 19 2013 09:19 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    na leave it as a battle scar.
    Feb 19 2013 10:17 PM
  • porl's Photo
    porl
    Or even better, get out of mini and smack kids
    Feb 19 2013 11:02 PM
  • porl's Photo
    porl
    Or even better, get out of mini and smack kids
    Feb 19 2013 11:02 PM
Photo

MiniDebs

Whoop Whoop, Summers coming x x
Feb 19 2013 08:38 PM