Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

max4790

I love this sunny Mini weather!!
May 23 2012 08:51 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    I swear the mini is a completely different car in the sun, if there is anything that annoys you about it that goes away when it's sunny!
    May 23 2012 09:01 PM
  • Magic jason's Photo
    Magic jason
    I Guarantee when my mini is put back together it will rain!
    May 23 2012 09:42 PM
Photo

nev_payne

1 day to go till the Europe road tour, and Reims-Gueux.
May 23 2012 08:43 PM
Photo

Algordo1100

Been in Cornwall, now addicted to proper cider.
May 23 2012 07:56 PM
  • nev_payne's Photo
    nev_payne
    Psssh... Cornish cider tastes like pasty. I hope you stopped in Somerset on the way home!
    May 23 2012 08:46 PM
Photo

Klevdo2202

Some Atomic Rooster to keep you going....
May 23 2012 05:15 PM
Photo

muddd001

Why am I so tempted to pack in revising and go play football?
May 23 2012 05:03 PM
  • jb93's Photo
    jb93
    Because revising sucks balls.
    May 23 2012 05:05 PM
  • Steely's Photo
    Steely
    Revising is better that footie lol.
    May 23 2012 05:06 PM
  • Lee_bash's Photo
    Lee_bash
    Id rather practise bi-nomial theorem any day than revise!
    May 23 2012 05:17 PM
Photo

minisarethegreatest

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell my Mini :( but it's ONLY going to a good home
May 23 2012 02:19 PM
Photo

minisarethegreatest

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell my Mini :( but it's ONLY going to a good home
May 23 2012 02:19 PM
Photo

minisarethegreatest

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell my Mini :( but it's ONLY going to a good home
May 23 2012 02:19 PM
Photo

minisarethegreatest

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell my Mini :( but it's ONLY going to a good home
May 23 2012 02:19 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

I have 2 options for paint/design on Stitch, 2tone blue, or red/white to look like characters spaceship?
May 23 2012 01:26 PM
  • Brookesy's Photo
    Brookesy
    2 tone always wins :)

    May 23 2012 04:59 PM
  • muddd001's Photo
    muddd001
    2 tone blue is the way!
    May 23 2012 05:05 PM
  • Sleepy Stu's Photo
    Sleepy Stu
    Audi maritius pearl blue, with a BMW metallic black roof!! :-p
    May 23 2012 05:25 PM
Photo

zinzan

Growing a bit tired of continually working on the Mini to get her back on the road. :(
May 23 2012 01:06 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Contemplating wheel options for Stitch. Going with 13s, I had my eye on JBW Dunlops but keep hearing bad things?
May 22 2012 09:24 PM
  • jackmason's Photo
    jackmason
    10" banded steels!
    May 23 2012 11:30 AM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Noooooo! Not 13" tractor wheels! A nice set of mambas maybe, or some 10" wheel.
    May 23 2012 12:13 PM
  • The Matt's Photo
    The Matt
    Clubby estate, go for Revos I reckon. Coloured centres to contrast your body colour.
    May 23 2012 12:29 PM
Photo

chipster196

7 cars now pmsl whoops
May 22 2012 09:01 PM
  • Claibo's Photo
    Claibo
    We had three cars outside our house and people were walking by making comments that it's like a car park lol, now we have 5 cars in the family :P
    May 23 2012 08:55 AM
  • chipster196's Photo
    chipster196
    i have 7 to myself, think its about 15 in the family of lol
    May 24 2012 07:38 PM
Photo

0138dave

whos off on the blackpool run???
May 22 2012 08:58 PM
  • Midas Mk1's Photo
    Midas Mk1
    Me :D
    May 22 2012 11:40 PM
  • Scorp's Photo
    Scorp
    me :D
    May 23 2012 03:42 PM
  • 0138dave's Photo
    0138dave
    Do you get a plaque for the mini?
    May 23 2012 07:13 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Wants more tattoos! More!!
May 22 2012 08:47 PM
  • jbs.998's Photo
    jbs.998
    Me too, me too!
    May 22 2012 08:59 PM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    But you're well ahead of me!!! Lol
    May 22 2012 09:24 PM