Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

iDemonix

With the budget running low, I've taken to doing stuff like painting the old switch panel rather than buying new.
May 21 2012 03:12 PM
Photo

cooperdan

Mmmmmm always stisfying, no its stimulating when you know you got some mini parts coming...mmmm yehh.. ¬¬
May 21 2012 02:55 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    When you've quite finished watching porn do let us know
    May 21 2012 05:37 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    Porn pfft, why urmmm, you want to join baby
    May 21 2012 05:39 PM
Photo

buck

Minis still for sale! Any offers? :)
May 21 2012 01:04 PM
  • Simon@minispares.com's Photo
    Simon@minispares.com
    Link to advert?
    May 21 2012 02:27 PM
Photo

thebullet

I can't enjoy my mini and put a roll cage and fit twin carbs with the gearbox still rattling :/
May 21 2012 11:28 AM
Photo

twink

no more sunday working! happy bunny!
May 21 2012 09:12 AM
  • 2lrminivan's Photo
    2lrminivan
    lucky u i have to work every sunday!!
    May 21 2012 05:41 PM
  • twink's Photo
    twink
    I was, but they've stopped it! Yay for plumb center!
    May 21 2012 05:45 PM
Photo

ginsters

rally preped 1380 the dream..how long will it take!!!
May 21 2012 08:18 AM
Photo

shivi_d92

Poll for events pic section, plz vote :)
May 20 2012 11:14 PM
  • shivi_d92's Photo
    shivi_d92
    http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/225058-event-pictures/

    theres the link incase
    May 20 2012 11:14 PM
Photo

thebullet

I am not spending any more on the Mini, and then I go and buy a roll cage.
May 20 2012 10:37 PM
Photo

Klevdo2202

Hawkwind - Silver Machine =D
May 20 2012 10:12 PM
Photo

mininick

Bought a carbon fibre dash at L2B Today... Thank you very mucho :)
May 20 2012 08:12 PM
  • jbs.998's Photo
    jbs.998
    I only got a radiator cap. Bought a lcb, inlet manifold and k&n filter off eBay when I got home, lol!
    May 20 2012 08:23 PM
Photo

brum,brum,mike

just done a scan on my puter, after it getting slower and slower and kept turning it on and off last night, seems to have done something. Still think its time for a macbook air though...
May 20 2012 07:43 PM
Photo

jbs.998

L2B was great! Camping was a right laugh!
May 20 2012 07:19 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Stuck on my final case study. Need to write a case study on a company with recent marketing problems.
May 20 2012 06:53 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    Nokia for a long time have completely been out the game until the new CEO stepped in and helped to move the company on.
    May 20 2012 07:41 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    mini sport postage times ;)
    May 20 2012 07:44 PM
  • WHTKalus's Photo
    WHTKalus
    Yep! My delivery took 3 months...
    May 20 2012 08:16 PM
Photo

Tupers

Mmmmm Black Tulip
May 20 2012 06:30 PM
Photo

konyo

Gutted! Absolutely Gutted! :'(
May 20 2012 05:46 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    Feel for you dude!
    May 20 2012 06:24 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    ^Same, I'd be heart broken :(

    May 20 2012 07:46 PM