Community Status Updates
-
87 NIC
how ? lol
May 18 2012 05:53 PM -
mininuts
Dunno!
May 18 2012 05:58 PM -
Klevdo2202
Well, if it has anything to do with Deep purple you'd get a like from me =p
May 18 2012 09:07 PM
-
samsfern
I am so going on the bumper cars after a few drinks!
May 18 2012 09:57 AM -
mininick
lol...could be dangerous
May 18 2012 10:42 AM -
hobnob888
should be good
May 18 2012 01:12 PM
-
thebullet
They are ok, but better with HIF44, try them and then if they dont work, take them off, a quick run on some clean fuel wont harm them if you need to sell them :)
May 17 2012 10:21 PM -
Klevdo2202
I just love the look of twins! and yeah, this is true, I still got the linkages for an MGB so if needs be, I can sell them with the pair.
May 17 2012 10:23 PM -
thebullet
good plan, mine won't be long, just need to sort a few bits, ie my brakes pull so bad to the right, that on a rolling road won't be any good, and it is pinking due to bad fuel. I might also change to electronic ignition.
May 17 2012 10:37 PM
-
Klevdo2202
Thought Hugh Laurie playing Jasper was great as well!
May 17 2012 10:12 PM
twink
taking the car to meet the people who are hopefully gonna start work on the leaks.....
May 17 2012 06:56 PM
-
orangeboy
be there a while then???????????????
May 17 2012 07:14 PM -
twink
Erm, on and off it will be, they sound pretty cool, fixed price for the job, I can drop it in as and when I have the pennies, and they'll loan me a car when it's there!
May 17 2012 07:24 PM -
orangeboy
can't say fairer than than
May 17 2012 07:52 PM
-
twink
Union st on the agenda?
May 17 2012 07:25 PM
cooperdan
Domino's or pizza hut?? I just cant decide, this sint a laughing matter, its serious guys. Some say pizza hut but then ive heard good stuff from domino's...Oh i dont know what to do, Im going to go crazyyy, what to do, what to do arghhh......
May 17 2012 04:48 PM
-
cooperdan
Because its "clearly" hard enough with two options, freaking in out!! what do you thnk..Its justified, it is life or death!
May 17 2012 06:40 PM -
ministar
Life or death? Hmm thanks for sharing. Feel better :)
May 17 2012 06:43 PM -
cooperdan
well its ok, had to share...
Clearly
May 17 2012 06:51 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

