Community Status Updates
-
Artful Dodger
ah, that would be a problem :) there is a real nice one on ebay at the moment, may be a bit to bling for you though XD http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-MK1-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-GTI-CABRIOLET-/280883909159?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4165fc5227#ht_500wt_1413
May 19 2012 02:29 PM -
mini-luke
You'd have to wear some serious bling to look at home in that!
May 19 2012 07:41 PM -
Shifty
I did see that one and I quite like it!! Its on a Q plate though and that kills the value.
May 20 2012 12:32 PM
-
orangeboy
what? The lotto??
At bingo??
At poker??
At pin the tail on the donkey??
;-)
May 19 2012 05:42 PM -
twink
Newmarket cider means I can't remember his name, but he had 4 legs and everything!
May 19 2012 06:09 PM -
orangeboy
We're there 2 people inside ??
Enjoyed your day then?
May 19 2012 06:16 PM
zinzan
She stopped giving off smoke off the block after a few minutes and no flames, so we'll just go with it. :)
May 19 2012 01:03 PM
konyo
L2B tomorrow! Whoo! Looking forward to taring around Brighton Flashing & Tooting :) Bring it on..!
May 19 2012 12:47 PM
minimaxie
What do we think TMF'ers? Yay or nay? I'm still undecided :/ http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/minimaxie/Jigsawbonnetstripestickers.jpg
May 19 2012 11:33 AM
-
minimaxie
Hmmm they're off, couldn't agree with em lol
May 19 2012 11:54 AM -
mininuts
Good move, definitely not my cup o' tea :]
May 19 2012 04:11 PM -
minimaxie
Lool i looked at them left them an hour came back n peeled them off, they were a funny idea best left as an idea lol
May 20 2012 09:42 AM
-
samsfern
and eggs?
May 19 2012 09:56 AM
-
toyboy396
enjoy.... bigger hangover tomorrow
May 19 2012 08:28 AM -
samsfern
Just carry on drinking, itll go away until the next morning, then just carry on drinking till the next morning, then become a fully pledged alchoholic and youll never have a hangover, unless you stop drinking.
May 19 2012 09:55 AM -
toyboy396
worksh for me *hic
May 19 2012 12:30 PM
-
samsfern
Almost certain you dont.
May 19 2012 09:56 AM -
Klevdo2202
I've bought some now, I'll see what their like, I was only asking because I bought a similar filter for the hs4 on the 998 when I was using it, I didn't buy an offset one and needed to....
May 19 2012 02:24 PM
Lewis-142
The mini how has a new home at my nans in the warm garage so i can crack on with all the work onnit and it will start lovely and dry in the winter! boyyaaa im happy only had to lift the mini up to our shoulders to get it on the pickup!
May 18 2012 08:16 PM
-
Naughty 40
Are'nt nans great?
May 19 2012 06:05 AM
HollyBaby
Poorly morning =( however new photoshoot yay! Buy me on a tshirt in time for the Jubilee! Pinupzania!
May 18 2012 05:09 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

