Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

twink

no call from the garage..... just how do they think I'm going to get to work tomorrow?????
May 15 2012 04:54 PM
  • twink's Photo
    twink
    walk 15 miles!! not likely!!
    shockingly madboy - that's not a surprise!!
    May 15 2012 05:44 PM
  • 2lrminivan's Photo
    2lrminivan
    bit of a long walk then
    call in sick

    May 15 2012 06:13 PM
  • twink's Photo
    twink
    I like your thinking! If I sleep through the stupid early alarm to get the bus, I will be!
    May 15 2012 06:17 PM
Photo

scotty_18

Cant do Brighton this year, bloody car!!!
May 15 2012 03:21 PM
  • Midas Mk1's Photo
    Midas Mk1
    Had a retest yet?
    May 15 2012 03:28 PM
  • konyo's Photo
    konyo
    Plenty of time left yet? What's up with the Mini?
    May 15 2012 04:47 PM
  • nev_payne's Photo
    nev_payne
    Got plenty of time - I thought I was going to miss it because of this loom shorting I had to track down. What's wrong with it?
    May 16 2012 08:49 AM
Photo

nev_payne

I hate MPI looms. It's almost like each section gets jealous of the other.
May 15 2012 12:54 PM
Photo

shivi_d92

how comes every night the forum doesnt work for me but during the day it does?
May 15 2012 11:50 AM
  • Deathrow's Photo
    Deathrow
    There is currently an issue with the server which we are trying to resolve.
    May 15 2012 02:18 PM
Photo

thebullet

The Mini is pinking because of poor fuel quality, wow.
May 15 2012 11:41 AM
Photo

scotty_18

Back box is off, fitting a quieter one just to pass an MOT!
May 15 2012 10:39 AM
Photo

molliesargent

turns out you shouldn't put a new boot seal on then open your boot in the middle of no where on your own...
May 15 2012 08:47 AM
Photo

Maxspeedie

4 days till i get my mini (hurry up)
May 15 2012 07:39 AM
Photo

Midas Mk1

Gotta stop drinking JD! :/
May 15 2012 03:50 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

So general consensus seems iphone is the way to go. Now to just figure out money for it!
May 14 2012 09:46 PM
  • reallybig's Photo
    reallybig
    samsung ftw

    iphone break easily and are very expensive to repair, plus they suck
    May 15 2012 08:55 AM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    Having owned the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the iPhone, I must conclude the iPhone is the better phone. The OS is much more fluid, screen has a higher pixel density, fully backed by Apple's warranty (they essentially replace the phone if it breaks). Android is a very fragmented OS which is functional, just not really very appealing especially on Samsung's phones as they overlay this ghastly TouchWiz interface.
    May 15 2012 09:35 AM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    I admit I was having a peek at the new Galaxy s3.. i am rather tempted after reading reviews. just very very stuck.
    May 15 2012 08:44 PM
Photo

madboy

had a cracking day out and about in the mini yesterday,sun .mini , sun , mini,sun , mini, what a combination
May 14 2012 08:05 PM
Photo

konyo

Just been sent a CH-47 Chinook i helped model for a game, its been two years since ive seen it & there been some pretty sweat changes to it :) ... Nerdish i know :P
May 14 2012 07:47 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    have you checked big (or even upcoming) game developers, like sending out emails n that?
    May 14 2012 09:06 PM
  • konyo's Photo
    konyo
    No never really thought about it really lol. I guess thats where i start.
    May 14 2012 09:10 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    yeah go for it man!
    May 14 2012 09:47 PM
Photo

minimaxie

New tax disc for Sheldon, excuse the silicon stuff near the corners, looks like rust lol http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/minimaxie/Newtaxdischolder.jpg and Sheldons awesome steering wheel! http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/minimaxie/TransformersAutobotSteeringWheel.jpg
May 14 2012 07:14 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    hehe thankyou :) hes my lil transformer! (well I like to think he does)
    May 14 2012 07:44 PM
  • LeaLeaCooper's Photo
    LeaLeaCooper
    love the transformer badge!
    May 15 2012 07:11 AM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    thanks :) it did come with a steering wheel centre part but obvs from the pic you can see i dont have that luxury of an older steering wheel, darn MPi's lol
    May 15 2012 08:22 AM
Photo

iDemonix

Sigh, tax due. £130 down the drain.
May 14 2012 07:13 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    Your not the only one, I got my letter at the weekend :(
    May 14 2012 07:29 PM
  • konyo's Photo
    konyo
    Ditto. Got mine due on 31st :(
    May 14 2012 08:38 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Not sure what to do re my phone. Keep my Xperia? Change to another Android? Iphone?
May 14 2012 06:10 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    my mum has just got an iphone today, and dad got the htc one on friday. Both nice phones, depends what you want, screen is brilliant on both of them
    May 14 2012 06:21 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Iphone gets my vote!
    May 14 2012 06:50 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    iPhone has been great to me! That gets my vote.
    May 14 2012 06:55 PM