Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

fattail95

Is it odd that I've formed a strong emotional attachment to my Mini? :)
May 14 2012 06:00 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    haha definately not! I find myself talking to my Sheldon half the time lol
    May 14 2012 07:03 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    I know! Quite often I find myself sitting inside chatting to him about my troubles while polishing his steering wheel. xD
    May 14 2012 07:42 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    hahaha! god I do the same thing, was chatting to mine whilst fitting his new tax disc holder today, god were sad lol
    May 14 2012 07:46 PM
Photo

Maxspeedie

cant wait to pick my mini city up on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 14 2012 04:47 PM
Photo

Steely

Got my Mini back with a new stage 1 kit fitted :P
May 14 2012 04:36 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    why, did some one steaal it, realized its to slow so in pity give u and upgrade and returned it :D
    May 14 2012 04:37 PM
  • Steely's Photo
    Steely
    Lol! That would of been cheaper but no. Got it back from Col's mini's with new front Hi Lo's, Maniflow Stage 1, ball joints and fuse box. (I had 2 before)
    May 14 2012 07:29 PM
Photo

james405

Just started work on my mini today !
May 14 2012 04:22 PM
Photo

thebullet

thinking of selling the Mini :(
May 14 2012 03:55 PM
  • mini-luke's Photo
    mini-luke
    mini's don't have to be unreliable. Mine does 300 miles a week and has only ever let me down once when the alternator died.
    May 14 2012 05:32 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    Amen, I've only had to do wheel bearings and a throttle cable in a year :)
    May 14 2012 06:48 PM
  • thebullet's Photo
    thebullet
    But it is making a horrible ticking noise, gearbox idler rattles!
    May 14 2012 09:32 PM
Photo

Miniman1987

WooHoo, TMF+ member!!
May 14 2012 02:06 PM
Photo

MiniMaly

6 more sleeps til L2B!!
May 14 2012 01:53 PM
  • Claibo's Photo
    Claibo
    Eeeee!! I want to pack already!
    May 14 2012 02:21 PM
  • konyo's Photo
    konyo
    I know :) I cant wait so excited for getting my Group 2's & finally fitting my wheels :D
    May 14 2012 02:35 PM
  • jbs.998's Photo
    jbs.998
    I'm looking forward to it as well!
    Let's hope the weather will be as nice as the weekend just gone!!
    May 14 2012 03:08 PM
Photo

joewf10

BORED. just want my mini :(
May 14 2012 01:15 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Miss the MrMan. But conversation re Stitch with dad has cheered me up! Yay plans for Stitch!
May 13 2012 10:32 PM
Photo

Lee_bash

was all for fresh air vents earlier, until i found the wasps nest in mine...
May 13 2012 09:57 PM
Photo

cooperdan

ryan??
May 13 2012 08:50 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    Ahh alright then mate, speak to you soon!
    May 13 2012 10:30 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    Toodle oooooo
    May 13 2012 10:31 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    Taraaaaaaa!
    May 13 2012 10:32 PM
Photo

samsfern

Spi wiring, fun, at least i only had to remove it and not put it back, lol!
May 13 2012 07:20 PM
  • reallybig's Photo
    reallybig
    my spi wiring is horrific, staying the hell away from it
    May 14 2012 08:51 AM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    This is now all over the floor in the garage an the car now has a non spi loom :thumbsup:
    May 14 2012 12:48 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Eee I get to work on Stitch when I'm back in 2 weeks time! Sod unpacking all my rubbish, I want to work on Stitch instead.
May 13 2012 06:09 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Case study... case study... so close to finishing uni but it seems like forever away!
May 13 2012 06:03 PM
Photo

minimaxie

Wicked! Got myself a roof rack for £16 for Sheldon! Happy days :D
May 13 2012 05:46 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    hahaha just you wait, tell ya what i'll take a pic of it when i get in a show ya, trust its bad!
    May 14 2012 02:51 PM
  • JustSteve's Photo
    JustSteve
    We need to call in Kim and Aggie!
    May 14 2012 02:52 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    yeah for the house aswell haha!
    May 14 2012 02:56 PM