Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Algordo1100

new guitar amp on the way, but mini funds dented.
May 04 2012 07:00 PM
Photo

samsfern

Volvo 850 T5-R Yeahhhh!
May 04 2012 06:59 PM
  • charie t's Photo
    charie t
    you do like some ******* cars
    May 04 2012 08:03 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    I know someone thats after one and has been for a while, so i should make myself a few hundred :) its not for me, lol!
    May 04 2012 08:31 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Pretty quick estate car though.
    May 04 2012 08:32 PM
Photo

MiniFTW

Fitting windscreens into wide seals is a a nightmare!
May 04 2012 06:38 PM
Photo

twink

been shopping :)
May 04 2012 05:29 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Telephone interview for O2 on Tuesday. Only time they could fit me in is when I'm at work, haha. But I told them I'll be at work at the time. I'll just need to take my notes with me to read off of. First ever telephone interview.
May 04 2012 03:48 PM
  • twink's Photo
    twink
    good luck!!

    May 04 2012 05:29 PM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    Thank you, twinkie!
    May 04 2012 05:55 PM
Photo

Spud_133

has got his car loaded ready for the auto jumble tomorrow, lets hope I can make some money for the mini project
May 04 2012 03:39 PM
Photo

minimaxie

New Sony DSX-S100 (Google it :D) Head Unit for Sheldon! Need it fitting now though.... D'oh!
May 04 2012 12:16 PM
Photo

sabz16

Its Riviera Run Time!! wooohoooooo
May 04 2012 08:45 AM
Photo

leaky

Good morning campers!
May 04 2012 04:03 AM
Photo

Terry1987

Can't wait to get stuck in!
May 04 2012 01:19 AM
Photo

Ryang556

Insurance due in 6 days... sh*t
May 03 2012 08:58 PM
  • Jakeclubby's Photo
    Jakeclubby
    battycrease :L
    May 03 2012 10:12 PM
  • Ryang556's Photo
    Ryang556
    It costs £800 and funds aren't looking too good...
    May 04 2012 12:10 AM
  • Hegnirst's Photo
    Hegnirst
    15 days for me :( although mines 265 :)

    May 09 2012 02:23 PM
Photo

samsfern

Lower+stiffer = more fun :D
May 03 2012 07:18 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    And tyres rubbing, lololol!
    May 03 2012 09:49 PM
Photo

Gazzyla

Coop failed MOT but we're all sorted now...minus a few bucks!!
May 03 2012 06:15 PM
Photo

twink

whoever said exercise was good for you LIED!
May 03 2012 05:46 PM
  • charie t's Photo
    charie t
    I've always said that!
    May 03 2012 06:46 PM
Photo

mattbrown

should I ditch the 13 x 7's and go for 10" or 12" wheels???
May 03 2012 05:13 PM
  • jaydee's Photo
    jaydee
    YES :)
    May 03 2012 07:45 PM