Community Status Updates
-
bcjames
You magiced up that fusebox!
May 03 2012 02:00 PM
-
fattail95
This should do you fine, stick it on overnight and it will be ready come morning!
http://goo.gl/iZwvQ
May 03 2012 01:48 PM -
orangeboy
i'd recommend a ctek.
if your not using the car for a while plug it in and forget about it
May 03 2012 03:37 PM
Dolly 89
is anyone going to modified live this Saturday at cadwell, really want to go but its not really something any of my mates will go to :(
May 03 2012 02:16 AM
nev_payne
Engine running again, fog lights need somewhere else to ground I think.
May 01 2012 10:32 PM
madboy
i managed to fit a new speedo cable today on my mini in 10 mins,without taking anything thing off,i have cut my arms but it was worth it :0
May 01 2012 08:23 PM
joewb
Finally may have solvede why the car wont start, only 3V going to the coil?! new 12V line and should be all fixed!
May 01 2012 08:09 PM
MiniFTW
Jesus Christ! Fetching a fuel pump out with the engine in is not a fun job!
May 01 2012 05:54 PM
-
conlad
Dont think i've ever sworn so much haha
May 01 2012 07:34 PM -
MiniFTW
Tell me about it! I cut my hands so many times trying to get to the left hand bolt right next to my exhaust manifold :'(
May 01 2012 08:29 PM -
conlad
its just a generally crap job! with mine it turned out the fuel pump wasnt even wrong so a right waste of time and effort lol
May 01 2012 09:14 PM
-
miniman24
How about this?
http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/223272-mini-sprite-de-seamed-l800/
May 01 2012 07:37 PM
minimaxie
Wish I could take Sheldon to work with me! All I ever do now is worry about him all alone at home lol
May 01 2012 04:39 PM
-
minimaxie
Hahaha! I'm sure mine does too! I always think of them like Brum, having Mini adventures of their own when us owners are away!
May 01 2012 04:43 PM -
LeaLeaCooper
so glad im not the only one who does that! my friends think im crazy lol
May 01 2012 04:45 PM -
minimaxie
haha my mates think im mad for just having a Mini lol
May 01 2012 08:19 PM
roberts
Has anyone heard of the scratch n sniff mini club?? They have requested prizes for a raffle but I can't find anything on them (are they real or is someone after free stuff?).
May 01 2012 03:54 PM
-
LeaLeaCooper
did they not say where they were based?
May 01 2012 04:09 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

