Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Klevdo2202

Minispares have let me down... =[
Apr 30 2012 05:26 PM
  • Klevdo2202's Photo
    Klevdo2202
    same day, I ordered it wednesday night
    Apr 30 2012 07:28 PM
  • thebullet's Photo
    thebullet
    Give them a chance mate! weather has been pretty ****, bank holiday coming up etc.
    Apr 30 2012 10:30 PM
  • Klevdo2202's Photo
    Klevdo2202
    It's all cool, got what I wanted today =D
    May 01 2012 08:44 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Diss date getting closer, excited about presenting in London though!
Apr 30 2012 04:53 PM
Photo

Richey

Drove the Mini for the first time in 2 weeks... Such a good feeling.
Apr 30 2012 03:47 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    why been busy?
    Apr 30 2012 04:01 PM
  • megamini_jb's Photo
    megamini_jb
    I bet because of the rain lol
    Apr 30 2012 04:54 PM
  • cooperdan's Photo
    cooperdan
    That was why i asked lol
    Apr 30 2012 04:56 PM
Photo

Steely

Time to start looking for a new job :/
Apr 30 2012 03:29 PM
  • Bristol Mini's Photo
    Bristol Mini
    Unlucky mate. Did you get laid off?
    Apr 30 2012 05:12 PM
  • Steely's Photo
    Steely
    Kind of. I was bullied into leaving.
    May 01 2012 06:12 PM
Photo

minidave1991-89

passenger door, rear badge and poss new arches from himley this weekend..hope the weathers good
Apr 30 2012 09:09 AM
  • kieranjt's Photo
    kieranjt
    that reminds me, i need a shopping list!
    Apr 30 2012 02:07 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    same as above. need a shopping list!
    Apr 30 2012 04:25 PM
Photo

minimaxie

Just realised my profile views is on 1380 I think it's telling me something ;)
Apr 30 2012 06:53 AM
Photo

Island Mini

Going to miss this forum when my Bimmer arrives
Apr 30 2012 02:27 AM
Photo

maggies_minder

slowly my list for Himley is growing, i didnt think i needed anything
Apr 29 2012 09:51 PM
  • MaxAndPaddy's Photo
    MaxAndPaddy
    Sun hat, fluffy dice, odour eaters, and a bacon butty????
    Apr 29 2012 09:55 PM
  • maggies_minder's Photo
    maggies_minder
    dont eat bacon and it'll be raining
    Apr 30 2012 05:23 PM
Photo

madboy

im so bored of the rain !
Apr 29 2012 08:45 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    It's a good thing it's sunny today then :D
    Apr 30 2012 09:56 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

Just referenced Plato in my dissertation. Boom
Apr 29 2012 08:37 PM
  • Tupers's Photo
    Tupers
    The BTCC driver or the philosopher?
    Apr 29 2012 08:58 PM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    Philosopher I'm afraid!

    Apr 29 2012 09:06 PM
  • mininuts's Photo
    mininuts
    I was thinking Jason too ;)
    Apr 29 2012 09:34 PM
Photo

minimaxie

Hoping the moody weather brightens up tomorrow so I can give Sheldon a proper clean and polish! Will upload some piccies to Show n Shine if this weather keeps dry! Fingers crossed :D
Apr 29 2012 06:28 PM
Photo

amarcd

I got 2nd in all three events at the Manx Classic hillclimb/sprint.
Apr 29 2012 06:00 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    was this at prescott? or somewhere else?
    Apr 29 2012 07:11 PM
Photo

fattail95

Got £55 to spend, but what on? Hmm....
Apr 29 2012 04:10 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    Good man! Nothing like a freshly polished mini on a hot summers day. The babes love it ;)
    Apr 29 2012 07:40 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    ;) It's getting a full respray, so I want to preserve the paint when its done.
    Apr 29 2012 07:55 PM
  • MiniFTW's Photo
    MiniFTW
    :p I may have to invest in some of the more expensive stuff to be honest!
    Apr 29 2012 09:59 PM
Photo

Artful Dodger

aah another mini to my collection:) albeit in 3 pieces but a mini none the less!
Apr 29 2012 02:41 PM
  • 86mayfair's Photo
    86mayfair
    Haha thats awesome! What's this one?
    Apr 29 2012 06:59 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    mk2 8)
    Apr 30 2012 05:58 AM
Photo

minivtec1.6

kjbavsgvkjdfsn I brought the wrong spark plugs :(
Apr 29 2012 01:34 PM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    You're not such a bright spark after all, are ya? ;)
    Apr 29 2012 07:32 PM