Community Status Updates
-
samsfern
Awesome news! Youve been quiet lately...
Apr 20 2012 06:38 PM -
STREET TWEAKS
hope it all goes well for you m8
Apr 20 2012 07:01 PM -
HollyBaby
LloydieBoy: Advertising and marketing communications.
Sam: I know... been a bit busy hehehe!!
ST: Cheers mate!
Apr 24 2012 05:43 PM
samsfern
Just had a look at fitting the front and rear strut braces to the 25/zr. I think im gonna leave that job for another day, haha!
Apr 20 2012 05:34 PM
-
MiniFTW
I know the feeling, the local fox often pops round to pinch a chicken or two! The cheeky git ;)
Apr 20 2012 03:16 PM -
samsfern
Wow! Chickens! Awesome!
Apr 20 2012 05:44 PM -
MiniFTW
I know right ;)
Apr 20 2012 05:56 PM
M_Brown_Mini
Speedometer broke on the way home from work yesterday. Have to guess how fast i'm going, works well.
Apr 20 2012 11:13 AM
-
kieranjt
i've got the same problem, using my satnav for now
Apr 20 2012 02:24 PM -
M_Brown_Mini
Nope no rev counter. Thought about the sat nav but havent got a cigarette lighter to plug it into and battery wont last long.
Apr 20 2012 03:59 PM -
Thorpsta
Good job I only have two speeds, flat out and stop ;)
Apr 20 2012 04:46 PM
-
minimaxie
Haha I know I'm sad, it's a Mini thing after all :D I even said goodbye to him today lol! I'm gonna buy him a car cover when I get paid, s'all good, he'll forgive me for leaving him outside in the rain
Apr 20 2012 01:51 PM -
MiniFTW
He's a lucky mini, mine will just be left in the rain through the summer months :p
Apr 20 2012 01:56 PM -
minimaxie
Haha he is, he's gonna be a spoilt one thats for sure! Stacey won't like that mate lol
Apr 20 2012 02:01 PM
giacomo
do i get rid of the group 2 arches and minilites and get w&p and mamba wheels?
Apr 20 2012 08:22 AM
-
konyo
Yes :) I'll buy arches if you do lol :D
Apr 20 2012 10:30 AM -
ministar
No!!!
Apr 20 2012 07:34 PM
minimaxie
Woke up with the biggest smile on my face today now that I finally own Sheldon (I've called him Sheldon) my Cooper
Apr 20 2012 06:54 AM
-
Claibo
Nice name, you got pics up yet?
Apr 20 2012 07:50 AM -
minimaxie
thanks :) na not yet, im at work at the mo, forgot to bring my phone cable with me :( doh!!! will try to when i get home asap
Apr 20 2012 08:30 AM
minimaxie
Woke up with the biggest smile on my face today now that I finally own Sheldon (I've called him Sheldon) my Cooper
Apr 20 2012 06:54 AM
-
minimaxie
HAHA thanks mate! thats what I thought with the name too lol I didnt even realise I posted twice here, wouldve replied to ya earlier.
Apr 20 2012 11:02 AM -
JustSteve
You're a big bang theory fan too then? Lol
Apr 20 2012 12:25 PM -
minimaxie
Of course mate! Im contemplating buying the boxset :)
Apr 20 2012 04:25 PM
minivtec1.6
this may have been asked already, but what happend to the forum? it wasnt working yesterday and now is acting odd.
Apr 19 2012 11:17 PM
-
minivtec1.6
well everything ive done in the last 3 weeks is no longer on here
Apr 25 2012 10:33 PM -
Deathrow
Read the announcements.
Although, we never lost more than 4 days.
Apr 25 2012 11:17 PM -
minivtec1.6
ok, thankyou
Apr 27 2012 11:21 PM
biker1981
Nearly finished restoring my mini... but looks like i will be selling it :-(
Apr 19 2012 09:51 PM
-
minidave1991-89
HOW MUCH?? (if you are selling it ofcourse)
Apr 19 2012 09:55 PM -
biker1981
ha ha you wanting another one. Will be looking for £1650 ish... no rust at all, brand new cream leather interior... you name it its been repalced with full pics showing it bare metal and rebuilt...
Apr 19 2012 10:03 PM
-
mini-luke
4.5l should be enough, but I tend to get 5 just to be sure
Apr 19 2012 09:04 PM -
fattail95
4.8 litres will be enough.
Apr 19 2012 09:15 PM -
maggies_minder
ill just buy a new tin to be on the safe side cheers guys.
Apr 19 2012 09:16 PM
stretch tech
them hackers seriously need to find something better to do with there lives :/
Apr 19 2012 07:32 PM
-
Ash Mitchard
it was probably the bmw mini forum site :P
Apr 19 2012 08:20 PM -
redhotminilewis
I would say get them back but they've got enough problems with their MINI's spontaneously catching on fire :D
Apr 19 2012 08:44 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

