Community Status Updates
fattail95
Stupid question! >.< Do you pull out the heater switch for hot air or push it in?!!! The heater is so crap I dont know! XD
Apr 13 2012 09:21 PM
-
fattail95
2000
Apr 13 2012 09:30 PM -
Mini Cheddars
I'll be surprised if it makes any difference haha.
Apr 13 2012 09:40 PM -
87 NIC
sounds about right ;-)
Apr 13 2012 11:10 PM
kieranjt
Anyone with a copart account willing to do me a favour? design work in return... :)
Apr 13 2012 08:58 PM
biker1981
when i win the grandnational gonna buy new mini stuff...... but chances are will not be buying anything :-)
Apr 13 2012 08:41 PM
cooperdan
Avril lavigne "under my skin" an album which i havnt listend to for a while, Fantastic album with alot strong lyrics, Relating to some of it at the minute..
Apr 13 2012 08:00 PM
-
cooperdan
Yeh, more so her ealier material tarcks like fall to pieces, slipping away...
Apr 13 2012 08:28 PM -
Dolly 89
yep, can't remember song names to be honest but haven't heard much from her recentl
y
Apr 13 2012 08:37 PM -
Mini Cheddars
YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT!
Love her! ^_^
Apr 13 2012 08:38 PM
Algordo1100
Deciding weather to put the City on the road, but will it sidetrack me from the Special. hmmm
Apr 13 2012 06:16 PM
Lee_bash
Trip to minispares west midlands earlier, very impressed- think they've found a new customer! shame I forgot to get what I actually went in there for!
Apr 13 2012 01:27 PM
-
Chance
5mins away from me :)
Apr 13 2012 05:30 PM -
Lee_bash
Lucky! Still, its only about 10-20 minutes from me in Streetly. Will be good when they've got the leyland section opened up!
Apr 13 2012 08:56 PM
-
thebullet
Terrible, terrible job. See if you can do it without damaging your hands.
Apr 13 2012 04:03 PM -
minihasbroke
only taken the skin off some fingers haha
Apr 13 2012 04:38 PM
MiniFTW
After about 5 tantrums a near emotional breakdown and 50 cups of tea, my database for IT is there. Get in!
Apr 12 2012 08:16 PM
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
What is it?
Apr 13 2012 09:20 AM -
MiniFTW
It's this years IT work, We had to find a business using a paper based system, and create and electronic system that will meet there needs, Me being me Chose I really complicated system and It has taken me forever to work the bugs out, but I got there :D
Apr 13 2012 05:00 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

