Community Status Updates
minimaxie
Payday, Payrise, Bonus AND Tax rebate money all came through today!!! :D Mini, here I come! Hehe oh right! Gigidy! :P
Mar 28 2012 11:04 AM
-
carboy001
Beers on you?
Mar 28 2012 12:49 PM -
minimaxie
indeed bring the mini then!
Mar 28 2012 02:59 PM
old original
to all those stuck inside college, work etc... WWWAAAAA....I got a day off, I got a day off, I got a day off
Mar 28 2012 10:21 AM
-
Cunnymonster
Im "ill" so i got the day off too ;)
Mar 28 2012 10:48 AM -
MiniFTW
Half day for me, so I get to enjoy the sun! Wish i was at a beach though :D
Mar 28 2012 12:14 PM -
jb93
I'm writing a CV :'(
Mar 28 2012 02:46 PM
-
mininick
Lush out aint it..well thats what it looks like out the window behind my desk. :(
Mar 28 2012 10:44 AM
purple_fly06
Minis going on the road this Saturday!! and will be in Malvern car park on Sunday (hopefully)
Mar 28 2012 07:00 AM
mattw92
Randy The Red Rovers in the garage finaly getting his suspension leveled and subframe streightend o and engine mount welded!
Mar 27 2012 10:46 PM
-
ministar
:D
Mar 27 2012 10:59 PM -
Sam14
Good
Mar 28 2012 12:22 AM -
project mini chris
:D
Mar 28 2012 09:04 AM
cooperdan
Mini maybe delayed going in for work done, as my courtsey car is not avalible yet as some joy rider went into it....Scum sub human scum!!
Mar 27 2012 06:34 PM
-
Jakeclubby
so its not hyacinth??? youve got another mini??
Mar 27 2012 09:41 PM -
cooperdan
Ha..The doorstep and scuttle need replacing on hyacinth, so its being sorted, But its delayed, because whilst hyacinth is in bodyshop i had a courtsey car planned...But that courtsey car is damaged, so have to wait
Mar 27 2012 09:45 PM -
Jakeclubby
oh still shes not fine!!!!
Mar 27 2012 10:00 PM
RawlinsGTR
Just realised I have an obsession with lanyards.. gonna get expensive.
Mar 27 2012 06:24 PM
-
Mini-Mad-Craig
MY ONE <3
Mar 27 2012 10:04 PM -
RawlinsGTR
Yes <3 the first of many xxx
Mar 27 2012 10:07 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
I love you xxxxx
Mar 27 2012 10:14 PM
SamMason
That moment on the drive home from work, when you realize your left hand never left the gear stick.. Oops >.<
Mar 27 2012 04:35 PM
brum,brum,mike
going to attemt to remove both front wings and front panel today after school. Doing as little damage to the panels as possible, wish me luck!
Mar 27 2012 01:50 PM
-
c00mes30
good luck!
Mar 27 2012 05:33 PM
-
MaxAndPaddy
Congratulationsss!!! :0)
Mar 27 2012 01:22 PM
HollyBaby
So I worked it out. I have 10 weeks left before I move back up north! Wow time goes fast.
Mar 27 2012 08:11 AM
-
charie t
Nottingham is north now is it :P
Mar 27 2012 05:57 PM -
orangeboy
north of bedford
Mar 27 2012 06:18 PM -
HollyBaby
Yes, north of Bedford!! lol
Mar 28 2012 08:17 AM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

