Community Status Updates
brum,brum,mike
cut out some rust, and then mad a couple of patches ready to weld back in space. Unfortunatly, i still need to get real' before anything else can happen.
Mar 26 2012 05:26 PM
conlad
progress coming along well! loom out of old mini into new one yesterday, not checked it yet though ;) too lazy to update my build thread too, ah well.. proper nice day too :D
Mar 26 2012 03:40 PM
xdaylelumsdenx
should not have gone out last night!!! blood everywhere from standing on glass... cant get it out :(
Mar 26 2012 12:55 PM
-
xdaylelumsdenx
was dancing on a table lol and there must have been glass all over it :P
was absolutely gushing with blood!
Mar 26 2012 01:55 PM -
Magic jason
Should of stayed dancing on the floor! Tables are for eating off :L
Mar 26 2012 02:09 PM -
xdaylelumsdenx
alcohol for you see :P
Mar 26 2012 02:12 PM
Masoa010
sanded, kurusted, and priumed the front end, Mini's gonna look sweet for the summer
Mar 26 2012 12:48 PM
SamMason
So, on the weekend my girlfriend drags me into town to look for a new bed for our room. We came home with a pair of Gerbil's.. What happened!?
Mar 26 2012 08:38 AM
-
minidave1991-89
#whipped haha!
Mar 26 2012 09:39 AM
jbs.998
Was a very nice day at brooklands yesterday! So pleased with my new 10" steering wheel!
Mar 26 2012 06:55 AM
HollyBaby
To clarify re Brooklands today. Black & blue hair, shorts, leather jacket and the big ass blue furry Stitch hat. Yes. That was me!!
Mar 25 2012 09:20 PM
-
Claibo
Wasn't your head hot in the furry stitch hat =/ Wish I could have been there...
Mar 26 2012 10:06 AM -
RossKnight
I saw you!
Mar 26 2012 12:32 PM -
HollyBaby
Nick, I thought I did but only Ross recognised me!!
Claire, it was sunny but with a breeze so it came out as it got a bit cooler.
Ross, I saw!! Two cars down haha!! I felt a bit idiotic though as I only recognised you... embarassing haha!
Mar 26 2012 08:50 PM
HollyBaby
Hands up who caught sun at Brooklands? Aftersun = my new best friend!!
Mar 25 2012 09:11 PM
ministar
Cheers to Chris at Smart Performance for the clubs rolling road day today. Great day =D
Mar 25 2012 08:08 PM
-
ministar
76 horses. only lost 1 since last year when it was rebuilt. and I have done 'ring lapping and castle combe, and only changed my oil.. and other little bits. but still same plugs! See the video on my facebook sam :) Might see if i can put it up here too
Mar 25 2012 08:25 PM -
cooperdan
put it up here please, Because i dont have that **** hole facebook, like my private reclouse lfe
Mar 25 2012 08:29 PM -
ministar
Haha. I agree mate. I'll get it on here. Smart were great too
Mar 25 2012 08:47 PM
pretzil
hmmm ... brothers strawberry cidar and a good old 60's music mash-up......what lifes for! xXx
Mar 25 2012 08:02 PM
-
samsfern
Haha! Awesome!
Mar 25 2012 07:09 PM -
toyboy396
And without the aid of a welder lol
Mar 25 2012 07:10 PM -
Magic jason
Haha :L
Mar 25 2012 07:34 PM
-
Magic jason
What type? :O
Mar 25 2012 07:35 PM -
Artful Dodger
dunno, it was origonally red but was painted / polished black and silver spokes. all nice now:0 il put pics up later :P
Mar 25 2012 07:39 PM -
Magic jason
Haha ok :P We all like pics! :D
Mar 25 2012 07:41 PM
Criptix
Sitting at work wondering what to replace on jethro next .... maybe the shocks.
Mar 25 2012 05:43 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

