Community Status Updates
-
samsfern
Going back to the ghetto >_<
Mar 01 2012 10:06 PM -
HollyBaby
...No ghetto here!!
Mar 01 2012 10:45 PM -
mini_in_progress
notts is the best, i wouldnt live anywhere else :P
Mar 02 2012 12:37 AM
-
Cunnymonster
Wish i was.
Mar 01 2012 06:58 PM
Greenmini998
Just heard the sad news about Davy Jones. Then I saw his face,now I'm a bereaver.
Mar 01 2012 05:45 PM
-
orangeboy
is it wrong, that made me chuckle??
Mar 01 2012 06:16 PM
-
Cunnymonster
What ya get?! Ive had parcels for the last 4 days but all been really boring :(
Mar 01 2012 05:47 PM -
orangeboy
full load floor,rear arches,toe board repair panels and a cylinder head
Mar 01 2012 06:07 PM -
Cunnymonster
Awww see i got some screws, some leather and some LEDS and some stuff to build the dashboard.
Mar 01 2012 06:59 PM
-
cliche
face, Mr T, Howling Mad Murdoch and Hannibal Smith
Mar 01 2012 05:42 PM -
jackmason
shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.... oh wait...
Mar 01 2012 06:36 PM -
chrisandsarah
What the hell? - Missed this going on
Mar 11 2012 02:52 AM
Treacle80
Anyone know how I go about wiring in a cigarette lighter, just to charge a sat nav or something ?
Mar 01 2012 02:24 PM
-
Cunnymonster
? Sam that made no sense.
I was told to use a high amp fuse as well. I believe mine is wire to a 30amp and then to the accesssory output on the fuse box. Where are you mounting it?
Mar 01 2012 05:42 PM -
Treacle80
Thanks, much appreciated
Mar 01 2012 06:16 PM -
Treacle80
I'm hoping to mount it in my dashboard
Mar 01 2012 06:20 PM
Treacle80
Anyone know how I go about wiring in a cigarette lighter, just to charge a sat nav or something ?
Mar 01 2012 02:24 PM
-
jackmason
How come? Dont feel crap, the weathers amazing right now and theres plenty of great mini events this year to attend!
Mar 01 2012 02:51 PM
minidave1991-89
I'm sorry but the minispares search is possibly the worst I have ever come across
Mar 01 2012 11:26 AM
-
orangeboy
mmm i agree with you there
Mar 01 2012 11:28 AM -
Simon@minispares.com
Not for long (hopefully)
Mar 01 2012 01:16 PM
-
Midas Mk1
Mk1 FTW :)
Mar 01 2012 12:09 PM
Surfbluegarage
7 minis, 1 moggy minor ad a v8 range rover in at the minute.. anyone guess what they all want? lol
Feb 29 2012 11:12 PM
-
charie t
welding
Feb 29 2012 11:39 PM -
Surfbluegarage
yes claire! but bingo charie lol
Feb 29 2012 11:49 PM -
charie t
do i get a smartie?
Mar 01 2012 12:24 AM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

