Community Status Updates
samsfern
Been given a wedge of cash for a car, time to go clothes shopping and get a pair of decent shoes!
Feb 29 2012 10:46 AM
-
The Matt
Wait, you've become female? :P
Feb 29 2012 01:23 PM
HollyBaby
Awake but the duvet monster doesn't seem to want to let me get out of bed!
Feb 29 2012 10:32 AM
Cunnymonster
Anyone know where I can get indicator warning light lens for dashboard? Just to fill the hole and look pretty really thanks :)
Feb 29 2012 07:20 AM
-
The Matt
Any local motor factors really. Most of them have stock of electrical stuff, Halfords too.
Feb 29 2012 07:57 AM -
chrisandsarah
Scrappy?
Feb 29 2012 11:55 AM -
Cunnymonster
I'll check out halfrauds tonight.
Can't get anything at my local scrappy. Useless rude owners.
Thanks guys
Feb 29 2012 12:52 PM
-
samsfern
Ive given up, ha!
Feb 28 2012 11:25 PM -
Mini-Mad-Craig
I never started!
Feb 29 2012 12:03 AM -
chrisandsarah
Ah but they are a lot of fun .. the 18+ sort mind :)
Feb 29 2012 01:54 AM
-
hobnob888
aha try it, they also sent me a small packet of love hearts and a voucher :S :L
Mar 01 2012 04:12 PM -
MiniFTW
Mmmm love hearts! Thats very kind of them. I will feel bad thieving £4 out of them now! :P whats the voucher for?
Mar 01 2012 04:35 PM -
hobnob888
£5.00 off aha so i may have to buy agian ;)
Mar 01 2012 04:37 PM
-
chipster196
its black bread
Feb 28 2012 10:25 PM -
samsfern
I think ill give it a miss, thanks, lol!
Feb 28 2012 10:30 PM -
chipster196
no problem
Feb 28 2012 10:32 PM
-
samsfern
I started packing tonight!
Feb 28 2012 09:32 PM
-
cooperdan
not tired enough to login to tmf to type that though
Feb 28 2012 08:50 PM -
toyboy396
home from work after work !!!
Feb 28 2012 08:54 PM -
jbs.998
Never too tired to work magic with my fingers!
Feb 28 2012 09:27 PM
-
Cunnymonster
"warning" you will find a problem. fancy fixing it? :P
Feb 28 2012 08:42 PM -
Graman82
I've got a spare 1275 motor and I'm toying with the idea of putting an 8 valve k100 head on it..
Feb 28 2012 09:05 PM
giacomo
had a good day working on the mini in the sun :) shame about the blood blister :(
Feb 28 2012 07:15 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

