Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Gazzyla

Missing not driving the Coop......
Feb 22 2012 01:05 PM
Photo

liam_italian

I don't remember asking for any rain when I was on leave!
Feb 22 2012 11:56 AM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Bit windy today. I think God's farting
Feb 22 2012 11:36 AM
Photo

Mad Max

mmmm radiator socks
Feb 22 2012 10:52 AM
  • a.south1234's Photo
    a.south1234
    ha
    Mar 05 2012 01:18 PM
Photo

mininick

naked photoshoot today
Feb 22 2012 10:04 AM
  • ministar's Photo
    ministar
    Standard day then?
    Feb 22 2012 01:25 PM
  • ministar's Photo
    ministar
    Standard day then?
    Feb 22 2012 01:25 PM
  • mininick's Photo
    mininick
    ha ha noooo thank the Lord.
    Feb 22 2012 02:27 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

Did not appreciate being woken up at 8am this morning by a lady up the road informing me that she has lost a chicken and if seen or caught please inform her. WHAT?!?!
Feb 22 2012 09:35 AM
  • mininick's Photo
    mininick
    ok chickens not the only thing shes lost
    Feb 22 2012 10:23 AM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    Should've said "yes" and gone to the kitchen. Then brought back a frozen one. The look on her face... !
    Feb 22 2012 11:35 AM
  • RossKnight's Photo
    RossKnight
    The irony that you work in KFC....
    Feb 22 2012 11:56 AM
Photo

PSBuckshot

Uh I feel ill and my hands are cold
Feb 22 2012 08:43 AM
Photo

parasut

revhappy
Feb 22 2012 01:53 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

Odd day. Not sure why people freaked out over me admitting I like gingers. Curled up in the duvet so probably not too long til beddybyes!
Feb 21 2012 11:49 PM
  • Sleepy Stu's Photo
    Sleepy Stu
    lol Holly you do like that duvet!!
    Feb 22 2012 12:08 AM
Photo

Greenmini998

price of sportpack arches !!!!
Feb 21 2012 11:41 PM
  • conlad's Photo
    conlad
    i have some fibreglass non gen ones i will sell you if interested mate
    Feb 22 2012 08:02 AM
Photo

jbs.998

Family guy on now!!
Feb 21 2012 11:02 PM
Photo

ministar

Try and fail, but don't fail to try. =)
Feb 21 2012 10:48 PM
Photo

olly917

1380 what head gasket should I use?
Feb 21 2012 09:21 PM
  • Surfbluegarage's Photo
    Surfbluegarage
    bk450.....
    Feb 21 2012 10:00 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Only Fools and Horses month on Yesterday on Freeview? Brilliant!
Feb 21 2012 09:00 PM
Photo

Dolly 89

big love for Ed Sheeran right now :) not dressing up for the brits = legend
Feb 21 2012 08:51 PM
  • Dolly 89's Photo
    Dolly 89
    Ye that's what I thought she is just really down to earth, when she was in town she was outside a cafe just speaking to a few of us which was cool, plus she is gorgeous and a little ginger :D
    Feb 21 2012 09:13 PM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    Thats actually awesome! Haha she is, why do people always ******* how she looks off? Shes well confident too! Plus girls got pipes!
    Feb 21 2012 09:15 PM
  • Dolly 89's Photo
    Dolly 89
    Ye I've never got it when people diss her, and ye it was awesome :D that's really when I started liking her music, not really my thing but she is so good I like it haha
    Feb 21 2012 09:18 PM