Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

HollyBaby

Feel like I have a hangover. This is odd. Not sure whether I should goto work later tonight, think I need to be supervised tonight haha. Nurse me please?
Feb 21 2012 02:22 PM
Photo

thebullet

Found the squeak under load to be the water pump, quick spray with WD40 and bingo.
Feb 21 2012 02:18 PM
Photo

redhot-mini

god spending money like its water!!
Feb 21 2012 01:58 PM
Photo

HollyBaby

The moment some sports therapy lads think it's funny to take the piss. Good job I'm not in a punch you in the face mood! Ruining my pancake day
Feb 21 2012 01:19 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Just punch them in the face anyway, noone, absolutely noone should ruin pancake day! Whats wrong with people these days?
    Feb 21 2012 01:21 PM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    Haha well one of them came up to me and was like "do you mind if my brown friend talks to you?" wanders off and starts laughing. And all I can thnk is ...seriously? That childish? Stop taking the piss and let me get on with my day!
    Feb 21 2012 01:24 PM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    That is childish, i ocasionally hang around with a friend at the uni hes at, and im quite suprised at the amount of people there that still act immature!
    Feb 21 2012 01:30 PM
Photo

Mad Max

WOOOOO!!! PANCAKES!!!!!
Feb 21 2012 01:06 PM
  • a.south1234's Photo
    a.south1234
    ha
    Mar 05 2012 01:18 PM
Photo

gorillas1963

tub the arches or not????
Feb 21 2012 12:57 PM
Photo

samsfern

Thats gangster, LOL!
Feb 21 2012 12:55 PM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Mum: "What day is it today? Tuesday or Wednesday?" Me: "Pancake day". I impress myself sometimes 8)
Feb 21 2012 11:29 AM
Photo

samsfern

Someone buy my citroen ax!
Feb 21 2012 11:29 AM
Photo

The Sidewalk

putting doors together
Feb 21 2012 11:12 AM
Photo

jackmason

Rampipes and filter have arrived. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150684573025948&l=33d1b35402 Cant wait to get them on
Feb 21 2012 09:51 AM
Photo

HollyBaby

Yes! PANCAKE DAY! Makes the horrified emotions of seeing the new BiniVan dissappear. Hmm pancakes..
Feb 21 2012 09:43 AM
  • HollyBaby's Photo
    HollyBaby
    Free pancakes at uni all day! WOOP!
    Feb 21 2012 10:58 AM
  • Mini Cheddars's Photo
    Mini Cheddars
    OMG I'M ON MY WAY!!!11
    Feb 21 2012 11:07 AM
  • samsfern's Photo
    samsfern
    Nomnomnom!
    Feb 21 2012 11:21 AM
Photo

mininick

tune of the day...Nero...Innocence
Feb 21 2012 08:47 AM
Photo

Mini Cheddars

Temperatures are slowly starting to rise :D
Feb 21 2012 12:29 AM
Photo

minidave1991-89

C4 all serviced and running better happy days :) thanks to Andy at veedubservices in Queniborough
Feb 20 2012 11:37 PM