Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

IainStallard

Damn you Specialist Components why do your stainless lcbs have to be so shiny, I'm meant to be saving money not spending it!
May 18 2014 06:02 PM
Photo

patricksouth

found a mini i want to save....house is empty.....no idea who owns it but not been taxes since 1992.
May 18 2014 05:38 PM
  • RooBoonix's Photo
    RooBoonix
    Put a note on it and see if you get a reply or something?
    May 18 2014 05:53 PM
  • patricksouth's Photo
    patricksouth
    Good idea....now where is my pen and pad
    May 18 2014 06:10 PM
Photo

(philip)

L2B was fantastic. Home now, knackered and sunburned!
May 18 2014 05:26 PM
Photo

Domneon

Where's best to get a paint code from?
May 18 2014 05:17 PM
  • RooBoonix's Photo
    RooBoonix
    On the car? Under the bonnet on the metal plate to the left of the engine bay at the front. Is on mine anyway ��
    May 18 2014 05:55 PM
  • Domneon's Photo
    Domneon
    I need it for my shell that I'm having sprayed and its a non-Mini colour
    May 18 2014 06:27 PM
  • RooBoonix's Photo
    RooBoonix
    Oh I see. I guess a paint match then? Not sure on that one, sorry.
    May 18 2014 07:07 PM
Photo

MrBounce

Back from Brighton. Bought lots of stuff. Happy.
May 18 2014 03:35 PM
Photo

pusb

Any ideas as to why my Mini suddenly sounds like it has a turbo?
May 18 2014 02:22 PM
  • pusb's Photo
    pusb
    I've not noticed any smoke or power loss.
    May 18 2014 03:13 PM
  • SamMason's Photo
    SamMason
    Someone sneakily installed a turbo, perhaps?
    May 18 2014 04:22 PM
  • Stiggytoo's Photo
    Stiggytoo
    Just go with it...

    May 18 2014 05:38 PM
Photo

Abimini

Need a new petrol tank inc pump, and also an alternator!!!
May 18 2014 11:16 AM
Photo

Domneon

If I didn't have an exam tomorrow, I would be down in London :(
May 18 2014 08:13 AM
  • Minimad100's Photo
    Minimad100
    I have this exact same problem :(
    May 18 2014 08:23 AM
  • the_samkingdon15's Photo
    the_samkingdon15
    me too :(
    May 18 2014 10:27 AM
  • (philip)'s Photo
    (philip)
    Thanks for the ticket! Had an amazing day. My bald head is sunburned to feck.
    Good luck with the exam!
    May 18 2014 04:53 PM
Photo

alex-95

Would anybody be interested in some AF open end rachet spanners? I can get 2 sets. I think they are from 3/8 to 3/4. 4 spanners, 2 sizes on spanner.
May 17 2014 09:20 PM
  • alex-95's Photo
    alex-95
    About 35 posted. it's 3/4, 11/16, 5/8, 9/16, 1/2, 7/16, 3/8 and 5/16.

    May 17 2014 09:45 PM
  • brum,brum,mike's Photo
    brum,brum,mike
    what make?
    May 18 2014 07:27 AM
  • alex-95's Photo
    alex-95
    craftsman

    May 18 2014 12:21 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

!!At the palace find the orange settee and say hello free beer
May 17 2014 05:27 PM
  • miniboy1993's Photo
    miniboy1993
    :)
    May 17 2014 05:30 PM
Photo

(philip)

Just realised the MOT on my daily drive is overdue! expired on 12th and I wont get chance to get it done until 30th as going away on Monday! Is it likely to get clamped outside my house?
May 17 2014 04:59 PM
  • miniboy1993's Photo
    miniboy1993
    Doubt it mate they only do that when it has no tax and insurance
    May 17 2014 05:02 PM
  • HarrysMini's Photo
    HarrysMini
    Our Golf went for a month with not MOT, we only found out when we were PXing it, you should be fine.
    May 18 2014 08:53 AM
Photo

stefan5417

is it bad to use the choke as a cruise control?
May 17 2014 04:31 PM
  • M J W J's Photo
    M J W J
    Yes because you car will be over fuelling and carboning up inside your engine.
    May 17 2014 04:40 PM
Photo

robminibcy

you know when you buy an mot fail cheap and then find its got mot till august?!
May 17 2014 04:14 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    nice one. Same here years ago, bought one that had supposedly failed on a perished fuel hose then found it had 10 months MOT lol
    May 17 2014 10:07 PM
Photo

Ben_O

cor, its quiet on here today! wonder where everyone is?
May 17 2014 02:41 PM
  • geoff-d's Photo
    geoff-d
    I think there is something going on in London :-)
    May 17 2014 06:22 PM
  • geoff-d's Photo
    geoff-d
    Or maybe at the seaside
    May 17 2014 06:30 PM
  • Ben_O's Photo
    Ben_O
    oh really. I never heard anyone mention it. LOL
    May 17 2014 08:28 PM
Photo

(philip)

Crystal Palace Park getting busy. A mini invasion!
May 17 2014 12:47 PM