Community Status Updates
-
MrBounce
Been outbid. Probably a good thing...
May 17 2014 12:56 PM -
Ben_O
what was it?
May 17 2014 01:30 PM -
MrBounce
Stimson Minibug project. Link in ebay links. Worth it at the moment.
May 17 2014 02:04 PM
-
Ben_O
oh dear...
May 17 2014 01:31 PM -
Ryan n Angela
lol, putting off the inevitable im afraid Ben...not been on TMF for days to avoid issue.
May 19 2014 01:10 PM
smithyboy
So much left to do and not enough time to do it. Today is going to be a fun one :\
May 17 2014 08:53 AM
JOE123
im getting withdraw symtoms from not being able to work on the car for a week or two
May 17 2014 08:05 AM
RooBoonix
Where can I find the 5AS module fitted to later Mini's standard (1994)? Is it possible?
May 16 2014 10:44 PM
-
IainStallard
Behind the dashboard/dash lining in the centre of the bulkhead
May 17 2014 08:01 AM -
RooBoonix
Ahah, badly worded status. I meant to buy one, it's been removed by a previous owner and wondered if I could get a replacement unit to plug in (I need to look at the ECU to see if it needs to be a coded one though, if it does need to be coded then I'll just fit a custom alarm).
May 17 2014 09:11 AM
-
IainStallard
Any idea what jets you need?
May 17 2014 04:04 AM
Tommyboy12
Turns out the rot in my scuttle has dug into the bulkhead... I dont know what to do...
May 16 2014 06:22 PM
-
RooBoonix
Patch or replace :D Yay!
May 16 2014 10:10 PM
tomb1992
mk 1 Fiesta 1.1 5 month s tax and Mot any ideas on value? bit of rust on wings by head lights. ta
May 16 2014 04:29 PM
-
toyboy396
you selling ?
May 16 2014 06:09 PM -
MIGLIACARS
collectable now £1200
May 16 2014 06:28 PM -
tomb1992
i may be purchasing one will put some pics up if so. was just wanted a ruff idea cheers Miglia :)
May 16 2014 07:43 PM
-
Gerbil367
0830 for normal run, 0800 for the show and shine guys
May 16 2014 12:02 PM -
scotty_18
I might need to leave earlier than 8.30 then! thanks
May 16 2014 12:09 PM -
Gerbil367
No probs, I had just been looking through my run booklet! Should be working but CBA at the moment!!
May 16 2014 12:24 PM
Nick Warwick
AA, RAC and Green Flag will be at breaking point this weekend......
May 16 2014 09:11 AM
-
miniboy1993
i think i will be needing them :) rac
May 16 2014 03:37 PM
the_samkingdon15
just finished my finance exam.. took me a whole 4 minutes and got 22/30
May 16 2014 09:06 AM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

