Community Status Updates
-
Grimshaw17
1.6 only 18 though, think im going to put some money behind until February (19th Birthday) Then get one as might be a bit cheaper :D
Nov 28 2013 05:57 PM -
Sam
205 GTis are great cars - I've had mine for almost 7 yrs, but I'm not sure if I would recommend one unless you have a decent budget. Hard to find a nice one these days.
Nov 28 2013 08:37 PM -
Grimshaw17
I change my mind daily, one minute its a engine conversion, then its sell the mini, then an A2 bike license. They are have become quite pricey recently though
Nov 28 2013 09:40 PM
Stiggytoo
Decided against going to the garage due to the cold. Now doing college work instead! How did this happen?!
Nov 28 2013 04:45 PM
-
Moggyton
Its warm today!
Nov 28 2013 05:06 PM -
Kieranlee999
you need a heater i think much better option
Nov 28 2013 05:14 PM -
Stiggytoo
Thing is, once I'm out there I'm happy as the Pope in a school. Quite exciting stuff... It's just the initial can I be bothered moment.
Nov 28 2013 06:18 PM
littlemissmagic
looking for a mini project, complete and good body wise, anything else is fine!
Nov 28 2013 03:14 PM
-
tweeter74
pm'd you
Nov 28 2013 04:53 PM
Grimshaw17
One of them days, need a new master cylinder and the Mini has no power :/
Nov 28 2013 02:50 PM
littlemissmagic
almost got to have a mk1 mini for Christmas! but doesnt seem likely now :( ah well one day
Nov 28 2013 12:49 PM
Grimshaw17
"Pub Wednesday" was a brilliant idea, the randomers party after and getting home at half 3 not so good.
Nov 28 2013 10:56 AM
-
Green_Monkey
I'm with them and was thinking I won't stay in my agreed miles at the rate I'm going. I'm not being tracked so wondered if it's worth letting them know or keep quiet, as I won't agree a limit on my renewal next year.
Nov 28 2013 07:35 PM -
HarrysMini
Just phone them up and ask them, how much extra would d it be if I increased my milage to ****
Nov 28 2013 07:40 PM -
IainStallard
That £745 was to increase my limit up by 1000 miles :/
Nov 28 2013 10:15 PM
-
petehuws
Whatever way best suits you. I always first add the brake pipe union then the L to R brake pipe then mount the naked supframe. When bolted to the car I then start to populate it with radius arms etc. They usually take a bit of wrestling to get the trunnions in line with the bolt holes, especially if you have installed new bushes; the lighter the frame the easier it is to manipulate into place also there's less chance of knocking and damaging something on your car if you have the subframe...
Nov 28 2013 11:29 AM -
danm
:D
Nov 28 2013 02:19 PM
-
Mpi Mark
Charm and wit of course ;-)
Nov 27 2013 10:26 PM -
OhDear
not shoes then? ..excuse my wife buys so many.
Nov 27 2013 11:00 PM -
M J W J
best asset? cheque book?
Nov 27 2013 11:01 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

