Community Status Updates
lyndseyp27
I dont care how poncy (this word is not used enough these days) this makes me sound, but i really do like The Vamps song 'Can we dance' :)
Nov 19 2013 09:31 AM
-
Moggyton
Its hard for a girl to sound "poncy" :p
Nov 19 2013 10:23 AM -
samsfern
It's not a bad song actually
Nov 19 2013 05:44 PM
Char_Sidewalk
Someone Threw A Burger At My Mini!!!!! I Caught Him Though And Got His 13 Plate Car With A McFlurry ;)
Nov 19 2013 12:51 AM
-
Kieranlee999
why would he throw a burger at your mini?
Nov 19 2013 01:32 PM -
Gadgets
what a waste
Nov 19 2013 03:03 PM -
Char_Sidewalk
Cause there scumbags. He **** himself when he saw me coming for him haha
Nov 22 2013 02:33 PM
-
OhDear
a good fiver spent huh :D
Nov 19 2013 06:43 AM -
Wise Old Elf
I have certainly saved more than £5 with the Minispares discount.
Nov 19 2013 05:23 PM
-
SecretSugar
I think I threw up a little...lol "The New Original" HA!
Nov 18 2013 08:47 PM -
Kieranlee999
http://www.mini.co.uk/about-us/news-reviews-awards/news/all-new-all-mini/?s3_New_homepagebanner=Slide_2_new_mini_news_article
that one
Nov 18 2013 10:05 PM -
campaj1
looks like a cartoon car... "original" for all the wrong reasons! Only it isn't, one of the most generic and yet ugly designs of recent times (!)
Nov 18 2013 10:16 PM
-
Fast Ivan
maybe
Nov 18 2013 07:39 PM
-
the_samkingdon15
oooh.. it's a boy.. I think.. how do you tell??
Nov 19 2013 07:40 PM -
MiniGrin
well you have to go around to the back of him/her, its not very dignified, and look for the...... hahaha,
Nov 19 2013 08:18 PM -
Kieranlee999
on how the exhaust is :L
Nov 19 2013 10:36 PM
-
dennismini93
nice :)gotta get a sticker for ?him? ?her? now :)
Nov 18 2013 06:52 PM -
Char_Sidewalk
He's got plenty but I might be able to get a custom one done somewhere :) nice mini by the way
Nov 19 2013 12:47 AM
Tommyboy12
An MOT fail on a rusty firewall. Perfect time of year to be shelling out for welding...
Nov 18 2013 11:07 AM
-
Shifty
Rusty Fire wall? That's unusual?
Nov 18 2013 07:41 PM -
Tommyboy12
It looks to be spilt brake fluid stripping the paint and exposing the metal. The garage poked big holes in it with a screwdriver. Its my fault really. I knew the metal was exposed but I never thought it was more than surface rust so I didnt try to repair it.
Nov 19 2013 01:35 PM
cooperlooper
just orderd the new wheels .delivery morra great service from r&r alloys
Nov 18 2013 10:44 AM
SuperDeLuxeNick
earliest i have woken up in about 3 years - 2hr drive to MiniSpares ahead!
Nov 18 2013 07:15 AM
-
megamini_jb
Try getting up at half 4, 5 days a week. Not fun lol
Nov 18 2013 08:59 AM -
Kieranlee999
have fun :)
Nov 18 2013 10:24 AM
-
matthew25
your welcome sorry i can't help
Nov 21 2013 10:24 AM -
APS
How much do you need doing? And I guess the follow up is does it need to be done at your place, or can you travel?
Nov 26 2013 01:16 AM -
SecretSugar
Just a few little spots and unfortunately i can't travel now, its grounded in my garage
Nov 26 2013 07:57 AM
sherly
all stitched up. 2days/15hrs of waiting at Broomfield Hospital to have my EPL (thumb tendon) stitched back together. The mini has finally bitten back.....
Nov 17 2013 09:46 PM
-
Minisamwellen
I've been through something similar, really isn't pleasant!
Nov 17 2013 10:45 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

