Community Status Updates
minilee94
Still need help with my speedo drive I can't believe how many people have sccr gearboxes and know one knows
Nov 17 2013 09:00 PM
-
Artful Dodger
Help how?
Nov 17 2013 11:14 PM -
minilee94
I need to know what to do with my speedo drive apparently I need to change it due to my gears and wheel size and final drive change
Nov 18 2013 10:01 AM
-
robminibcy
I'm guessing the f in unf is fine? So fine. Its to drill and tap the holes for a heater tap on the head
Nov 17 2013 09:02 PM -
Domneon
5.5mm
my charts are old and sometimes difficult to follow
Nov 17 2013 09:08 PM -
robminibcy
:-D cheers
Nov 17 2013 09:15 PM
old original
If you want Formula 1 for dummies, listen to the 5 live commentary
Nov 17 2013 08:38 PM
Kieranlee999
oh dear the girlfriend says if we end up going to imm we are listening to this all the way down D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UorvFyr1C6I someone help me...
Nov 17 2013 06:22 PM
-
OhDear
ever thought about being single?
Nov 17 2013 06:55 PM -
Kieranlee999
nope i love her too much haha now pass me the bucket.
Nov 17 2013 07:11 PM -
M J W J
Just disconnect your speakers or exhaust
Nov 17 2013 08:30 PM
tomb1992
can any 1 recommend some good rear parcel shelf speakers for a mini measured my old ones about 17 cm wide?
Nov 17 2013 03:48 PM
MrBounce
Nuts. Bent one of the metal seal covers for my Calipers seals whilst putting it in. New seal set on order. :/
Nov 17 2013 01:36 PM
-
ShaunaFTW
The IT crowd was so good, the recent final episode was a let down though :(
Nov 17 2013 06:19 PM -
Archived4
I thought it was alright. But I love all the episodes.
@@ why are you stealing seasons 1 and 2 of grand designs??''
''Well somebody has to!''
Nov 17 2013 08:22 PM -
Domneon
I came here to drink milk and kick ass... and I've just finished my milk.
Nov 17 2013 08:30 PM
Em_the_Ghostie
If only I could speak fluent "Haynes Manual" this job would be so easy!
Nov 17 2013 11:46 AM
-
Archived4
Not sure if legitimate member or just spam...
Nov 17 2013 10:52 AM
-
jamiewandsmurray
if you're anything like me it doesnt get any better hahah
Nov 17 2013 12:49 PM -
Nickler
Lol yep I reckon I'm doomed :p just looked at your mini pics, it's so nice :)
Nov 17 2013 01:23 PM -
jamiewandsmurray
awh thank you buddy!
Nov 19 2013 02:26 AM
a_woolhouse
NEC classic motorshow was amazing and a fair few minis there as well :P
Nov 16 2013 11:17 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

