Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Thilemann

Just finished rebuilding radius arms, and attached it to the new subframe!!
Nov 08 2013 02:11 PM
  • MiniGrin's Photo
    MiniGrin
    oOoo :D remember to cote a beautiful new subframe in waxoyle.
    Nov 10 2013 05:53 PM
  • Thilemann's Photo
    Thilemann
    I definately will :) I've painted the new subframe with some tough epoxy paint, and will give it some waxoyle when attached to chassis again. But first i have to weld a bit in the bottom before putting the subframe back on! Got a nasty hole in both sides just above where i attach the subframe. And one hole in the rear in the boot. So got some work for the weekend!!
    Nov 13 2013 09:25 PM
Photo

IainStallard

Ok, now my windscreen is leaking...
Nov 08 2013 10:05 AM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    It also needs 4 new tyres and all new discs, drums and pads...
    Nov 08 2013 05:09 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    is it only leaking when its raining? >.>
    Nov 08 2013 05:25 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Yup
    Nov 08 2013 08:01 PM
Photo

sherly

Major dilemma in the mini this morning. Just as the MaccieD woman hands me my coffee at the drive thru I realise the mini has no cup holder.....dammit
Nov 08 2013 09:38 AM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    I actually did a similar thing - wedged it in a box of mini spares that I had in the back seat. Worked really well. I'm sure the missus would've obliged had she been with me....(with the coffee!)
    Nov 08 2013 12:25 PM
  • DannyTip's Photo
    DannyTip
    You need to get one of these http://www.twinkam.co.uk/shop/article_SC255.001/Lightweight-Billet-Alloy-Cupholder.html?shop_param=cid=14&aid=SC255.001&
    Nov 08 2013 12:45 PM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    That is cool - I used to work with (and live near) one of the guys who owns SC...looks like they're doing great things!
    Nov 08 2013 02:17 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

Just woke the neighbours up gettin mini out of garage.haha
Nov 08 2013 05:33 AM
Photo

Lucas1988 → Element

Dude, hasn't moved yet then??
Nov 07 2013 08:09 PM
Photo

silver_toes

Chicken chasseur with home made chips for tea. I really must visit my parents more often :-)
Nov 07 2013 07:13 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

massive stew for tea !! well done mrs looper
Nov 07 2013 06:56 PM
Photo

MrBounce

So fed up with roadworks and closed roads...
Nov 07 2013 05:27 PM
  • Wise Old Elf's Photo
    Wise Old Elf
    Got to get the roads fixed before the snow comes,
    Nov 07 2013 09:07 PM
Photo

MiniMaggs

MOT today! :s
Nov 07 2013 11:50 AM
  • 'Chop''s Photo
    'Chop'
    How'd you get on??
    Nov 07 2013 08:00 PM
  • MiniMaggs's Photo
    MiniMaggs
    Failed on ball joint and steering rack gaiters. But sorted now, so another 12 months on the road :)
    Nov 08 2013 10:20 AM
  • 'Chop''s Photo
    'Chop'
    :)
    Nov 08 2013 10:24 AM
Photo

Lucas1988

just drove through a bit of a flood with smudge in tow on way back from mini club. Awesome mini not missing a beat!!!
Nov 06 2013 11:50 PM
  • smudger"s"works's Photo
    smudger"s"works
    No seems fine for now, but im going to have to get it finished somewhere else
    Nov 07 2013 02:44 PM
  • Element's Photo
    Element
    damn you......damn youuuuuuuuuuu!
    just because mine dont work
    Nov 07 2013 05:15 PM
  • smudger"s"works's Photo
    smudger"s"works
    Haha hows the flinstones truck treating you
    Nov 07 2013 05:47 PM
Photo

IainStallard

Much prefer the Crypton reader to the Sykes Pickavent one!
Nov 06 2013 09:17 PM
  • fattail95's Photo
    fattail95
    I got a SP ACR4 from FlyingScot on here - very nice piece of kit, but if I were you I'd get the ACR4 rather than the ACR2.
    Nov 07 2013 05:11 PM
  • IainStallard's Photo
    IainStallard
    Minimaxie, it doesn't work the Crypton, it wouldn't even power it up :/

    I have an ACR2 as well as a Crypton ACT2
    Nov 07 2013 05:15 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Ah okay dude. Thankyou for checking buddy
    Nov 07 2013 06:35 PM
Photo

tomb1992

long shot if any ones got a 205 gti the want to trade for a Mini let me now (mini/ cash there way :D)
Nov 06 2013 12:17 PM
  • sherly's Photo
    sherly
    Oooo...forgot about the Rallyes....I'd love a Ph1 106 Rallye.
    Nov 06 2013 10:27 PM
  • Artful Dodger's Photo
    Artful Dodger
    That's what I'm getting!! With 120 hp as well:P
    Nov 07 2013 12:30 AM
  • tomb1992's Photo
    tomb1992
    ooo nice i always wanted a blue ph2 106 rallye i used to be on the 106 forum before i was on here :) would love a standard rallye! most have been riced up though :/ can say that about most 205s as well
    Nov 07 2013 07:42 PM
Photo

Domneon

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/4185077 Every little helps people!
Nov 05 2013 09:42 PM
Photo

silver_toes

1.5 hours to do 8 miles to work today. Only highlight was when I cut my finger open on the splintered dash veneer
Nov 05 2013 09:07 PM
Photo

roberts

Evening folks, we are on the hunt for an upholsterer, either experienced or willing to learn, let us know if you or anyone you know is interested.
Nov 05 2013 08:37 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    didn't realise you were based in newcastle under lyme
    Nov 06 2013 11:17 PM
  • minimaxie's Photo
    minimaxie
    Yeah, no thanks Noah. Oh no, I'm way too far south (as in Essex, Greater London) roberts. Thankyou for replying though :)
    Nov 07 2013 08:09 AM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    I'd be willing to learn :)
    Nov 26 2013 10:11 PM