Community Status Updates
MattMiniS96
Got me a new car for winter after having my daily drive micra crashed. Again.
Nov 10 2013 04:58 PM
-
Archived4
Watcha got? And micras are indestructible little buggers haha!
Nov 10 2013 08:15 PM -
MattMiniS96
Honda HRV, bit mumsy but its solid and indestructible and 4wd. and vtec yo.
Micras are ridiculously good. Miss him :(
Nov 11 2013 08:28 AM
a_woolhouse
Purceys welded up for winter or at least we think he is we don't know what lurking at the back yet :)
Nov 10 2013 04:55 PM
-
Badboytunes
Any pics.
Nov 10 2013 06:45 PM -
a_woolhouse
ermm yeah bear with me i'll update my project thread :)
Nov 10 2013 07:18 PM
-
chipster196
rwd ford
Nov 10 2013 06:36 PM -
Spud_133
Don't tempt me s**t face :)
Nov 10 2013 08:43 PM -
chipster196
i wont, do it do it do it do it
Nov 11 2013 10:09 PM
Hrimfaxi
I wanted to see at least one Mini on the Lord Mayors Show the other day!
Nov 10 2013 12:04 PM
-
minilee94
Did you see our Morris minor van old English white one
Nov 10 2013 12:53 PM -
Hrimfaxi
With the Pimlico Plumbers? That was yours? Nice!
Nov 10 2013 03:35 PM -
minilee94
No mine te company I work for about a week ago I rebuilt the head on it :)
Nov 11 2013 10:16 PM
-
Moggyton
Its could because it shows how many active members there are
Nov 10 2013 08:29 PM -
stevedx
links not working
Nov 11 2013 09:28 AM -
Shifty
If they don't work then you're not a tmf+ member!!
Nov 11 2013 11:05 PM
SuperDeLuxeNick
hoping for some dry weather tomorrow to do mk2 light conversion and more!
Nov 10 2013 03:27 AM
minimaxie
Sheldon is working again! Have missed bombing down the country lanes soo much. Archless now too, looks awesome
Nov 09 2013 10:34 PM
-
scotty_1987
Nice one dude :D!! Hopefully I'll get to see him when I'm over your way next month pal =)
Nov 10 2013 02:26 PM
robminibcy
been out for a drive in the mini for the first time in a couple of weeks. id forgotten how badly they steam up!
Nov 09 2013 06:24 PM
-
The Matt
Yeay
Nov 09 2013 10:27 AM -
'Chop'
When is it?
Nov 09 2013 11:56 AM
cooperlooper
GOOTA GO TO NEWQUAY AGAIN ,LARGEST FUDGE CAKE FOR MRS LOOPERS BIRTHDAY MORRA
Nov 09 2013 07:38 AM
MiniGrin
Spent the last few days helping a mate fit and front splitter to his classic fiat panda, great company, both car mad so non stop car chat, a beer, tinkering with many tools and resorting to a hammer, trying to figure out access issues and arguing about who was the biggerst idiot for buying a poorly built classic car :P Great couple of evening, just reminds you how great classic car ownership is/can be :)
Nov 09 2013 12:49 AM
Shifty
The TMF+ Christmas Competition is now live, win hundreds of pounds of minispares vouchers!!
Nov 08 2013 07:35 PM
-
'Chop'
I LOVE CHEDDAR.
I'm hoping there's a runner's up cheese-based prize :P
Nov 08 2013 08:58 PM -
HarrysMini
I'm liking post 137.
Nov 08 2013 10:24 PM -
Em_the_Ghostie
#8 all the way ;)
Nov 09 2013 01:43 PM
spraymaster
What's is the length of the middle section exhaust straight through the middle
Nov 08 2013 06:36 PM
-
'Chop'
Long enough to reach between the LCB and the rear silencer!! Although seriously I can measure mine if you want :)
Nov 08 2013 09:01 PM -
sixtyeight
I have one here to suit a twin pipe fletcher - its about 135cm
Nov 08 2013 09:36 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

