Community Status Updates
a_woolhouse
Productive day polishing and kurusting the bit I bought from stoneleigh :)
Oct 20 2013 05:47 PM
Tupers
There aren't any good films out until next month and I've finished GTA. I might have to start working the the Mini again. :/
Oct 20 2013 05:06 PM
-
Cunnymonster
Feel free to work on mine instead if you want.
Oct 20 2013 05:10 PM
Spud_133
now home after a rather dismal drive home from mini fair 2, got all the bits I needed which is a plus!
Oct 20 2013 04:37 PM
minilad13
found a puddle of water on the bottom dash rail on the right hand side of the clocks, any idea where this would have come from?
Oct 20 2013 12:46 PM
-
HarrysMini
Windscreen seal.
Oct 20 2013 01:49 PM -
minilad13
found it coming through a rust spot in roof gutter, then coming down the a piller and into the dash....... but thanks anyway
Oct 20 2013 04:03 PM
Owsty
Mini fair 2 was great got paddy hopkirk to sign my weather shield and got a few bargains
Oct 20 2013 11:41 AM
-
a_woolhouse
My dad's got his sun visor signed :) was a bit disappoint with the turn out of cars though
Oct 20 2013 12:45 PM -
Owsty
Yeah I was aswell i wanted to look round the car park there was loads of minis in there
Oct 20 2013 01:24 PM
-
Tommyboy12
How much?
Oct 20 2013 02:40 PM -
strettman
£11 inc postage and paypal fees, just to double check you are talking about these : http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CLASSIC-MINI-LOWER-ARM-SUSPENSION-PIN-2A4362-AD15-/00/s/MjgwWDMxMA==/$(KGrHqZ,!iIFBQt6jzMSBQhoLV!Vd!~~60_35.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/classic-mini-lower-arm&h=270&w=300&sz=17&tbnid=yrHMKBFsJ40xeM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=100&zoom=1&usg=__1TLPDQJheTMvNaqr0nuvXt-58Hc=&docid=_yuh7xXuWBYSPM...
Oct 20 2013 03:47 PM -
Tommyboy12
Thats the one. Have they got nylocs with them?
Oct 20 2013 04:06 PM
-
the_samkingdon15
exciting days :D
Oct 20 2013 02:00 PM -
Punntz
Mini Mayfair 1275 in superb condition!
Oct 23 2013 04:20 PM -
the_samkingdon15
ME TOO.. (except mine is a complete mess)
Oct 23 2013 04:25 PM
minilee94
Have got arp con rod bolts but lost the arp bolt lube should I still bolt them up with out it
Oct 19 2013 11:13 PM
-
minilee94
Okay thank you
Oct 19 2013 11:39 PM -
John H
You can buy the lube off ebay.
Oct 20 2013 09:48 AM -
minilee94
Yeah but I wuna bolt the rods up today and if it can be done with oil it better than paying £4 for a small amount of lube
Oct 20 2013 11:39 AM
Spud_133
So, that's the the rear hilos and cones fitted, along with the shocks, just need to get the last bits at Mini Fair 2 tomorrow. Shame I didn't have the right cone compressor to do the fronts.
Oct 19 2013 07:09 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

