Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

SecretSugar

Betty has come back to life! Off for a drive now..lets hope she doesn't have a nap again!
Sep 03 2013 03:55 PM
  • Leics1275's Photo
    Leics1275
    Aww just get her a pillow, and let the poor gal rest ;)
    Sep 03 2013 05:10 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    LOL - She's had a weeks rest in the garage, she should be happy for a ride out!
    Sep 03 2013 05:13 PM
  • Stiggytoo's Photo
    Stiggytoo
    Maybe she's nocturnal.. ;)
    Sep 04 2013 05:14 PM
Photo

ninjamin

Password reser
Sep 03 2013 03:25 PM
Photo

ninjamin

Password
Sep 03 2013 03:17 PM
Photo

Klevdo2202

Try and get an insurance quote for the MG tonight!
Sep 03 2013 03:15 PM
Photo

MattMiniS96

Monty will hopefully be off to the paint shop today :D only like after a year haha
Sep 03 2013 02:15 PM
Photo

MrBounce

is on holiday & it's brilliant!
Sep 03 2013 12:48 PM
Photo

HarveyT

hopefully spotlamp brackets will be coming soon!
Sep 03 2013 11:25 AM
Photo

lyndseyp27

My cob (roll/balm, whetever you call it) tastes like a hot cross bun...hhmm.
Sep 03 2013 10:39 AM
  • adampat84's Photo
    adampat84
    Ahhwell, its regional thing I suppose..
    Sep 03 2013 12:29 PM
  • M J W J's Photo
    M J W J
    I was hoping that someone would fall for it and try licking a 9v battery. We were on about it in the workshops at work this morning.
    Sep 03 2013 01:00 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    I agree with Adam, you get corn on a cob,and have fillings in a roll
    Sep 03 2013 03:08 PM
Photo

RemKingston

Re-learning YouTube...
Sep 02 2013 10:45 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Is this the mobile version
    Sep 02 2013 10:52 PM
  • RemKingston's Photo
    RemKingston
    I haven't uploaded anything for years and its all changed!

    Updated the app on my phone and its all sparkly!
    Sep 02 2013 11:23 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    I wish they'd leave it alone. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
    Sep 02 2013 11:25 PM
Photo

BronkoMini

Why is that girls seem to get replys to their statuses but us mere mortals don't ? :)
Sep 02 2013 09:55 PM
  • Leics1275's Photo
    Leics1275
    Charie, you're confusing updates with handbrake turns. That's a guaranteed IN ;)
    Sep 03 2013 11:06 AM
  • charie t's Photo
    charie t
    darn it, its an age thing
    Sep 03 2013 02:58 PM
  • ShaunaFTW's Photo
    ShaunaFTW
    Eveyone knows the womenz are a sucker for a handbreak turn!
    Sep 03 2013 04:12 PM
Photo

silver_toes

Is there anyone in West Yorksshire who can weld ? !!!!!!
Sep 02 2013 09:13 PM
  • charie t's Photo
    charie t
    probably
    Sep 02 2013 10:25 PM
Photo

dennismini93

Anyone else up for deadline day??
Sep 02 2013 09:03 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    +1 I googled it and it showed football
    Sep 02 2013 11:25 PM
  • dennismini93's Photo
    dennismini93
    :O how can you not know what deadline day is!!! its the last day of the summer transfer window, very very important
    Sep 03 2013 07:39 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    I don't like football even though I used to play for a club when I was like 6 then I found rugby a real mans sport:)
    Sep 03 2013 09:40 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

So I now can flash but have no steady permanent high beam and no dash lights. An electrician near Nottingham/Birmingham would be much appreciated :)
Sep 02 2013 07:26 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    Well, Cheslyn hay! Lol
    Sep 02 2013 09:35 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Hope all goes well
    Sep 02 2013 11:05 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    You don't seem to have much luck with your electrics do you?
    Sep 02 2013 11:26 PM
Photo

a_woolhouse

Beginning to hate filler!
Sep 02 2013 07:25 PM
  • JacckKirk's Photo
    JacckKirk
    I hate getting it off
    Sep 02 2013 10:13 PM
  • a_woolhouse's Photo
    a_woolhouse
    makes a bigger mess of your car than it should flipping stuffs clinging onto rust :/
    Sep 03 2013 05:55 AM
Photo

SecretSugar

Just washed Betty, she was all nicely foamed up with banana soap foam and then whoosh, gust of wind and I end up looking like a snowman! Lovely!
Sep 02 2013 07:22 PM
  • minimadles's Photo
    minimadles
    banana flavored snow cone anyone
    Sep 02 2013 08:01 PM