Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Scrappydoo2

mini is back on the road.......
Sep 04 2013 05:15 PM
Photo

Stiggytoo

Absolutely appalled by the quality of driving I've observed over the past week. Had an old dear pull out on me yesterday while I was barreling towards her at 50mph. Today I was nearly T-boned on a mini roundabout by a woman in an A class. Managed to straddle the roundabout and come to a stop. She must have been less than an inch away from my passenger door, behind which IainStallard was sitting. (Probably **** himself...But I gave him a vice today so swings and roundabouts)
Sep 04 2013 04:53 PM
  • samt88's Photo
    samt88
    I dread to think....I wouldn't be surprised if sheets of card held up better :P

    Sep 04 2013 06:31 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Blooming women drivers!
    Sep 04 2013 06:39 PM
  • Stiggytoo's Photo
    Stiggytoo
    Haha so true :D Not that I haven't had bad experiences with male drivers.
    Sep 04 2013 06:44 PM
Photo

JacckKirk

Shattered after college
Sep 04 2013 04:25 PM
  • JacckKirk's Photo
    JacckKirk
    Started on monday
    Sep 04 2013 09:35 PM
  • Muscle's Photo
    Muscle
    I dont start till the 17th ! :0

    Sep 04 2013 09:40 PM
  • JacckKirk's Photo
    JacckKirk
    Lucky , first week and already got coursework
    Sep 04 2013 09:45 PM
Photo

fattail95

Had a great drive home today after college, finally got Henry to where I want him :)
Sep 04 2013 04:11 PM
Photo

chipster196

GUNNA BE A DAD!!!
Sep 04 2013 03:38 PM
  • OhDear's Photo
    OhDear
    poor bugger :D Congrats
    Sep 04 2013 04:53 PM
  • SecretSugar's Photo
    SecretSugar
    Congrats!
    Sep 04 2013 04:54 PM
  • chipster196's Photo
    chipster196
    thanks all :D
    Sep 05 2013 07:12 AM
Photo

cooperlooper

phoned bodyshop today car not ready for another week ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sep 04 2013 03:11 PM
Photo

herdy

Suppose I'd better get back to work, this engine block isn't going to blast itself.
Sep 04 2013 02:54 PM
Photo

lyndseyp27

Has two poorly PupDogs. blumming kennel cough :(
Sep 04 2013 08:54 AM
Photo

Ben_O

Whatever you do, always give 100% unless you are giving blood!
Sep 03 2013 10:33 PM
  • jackmason's Photo
    jackmason
    Or donating money
    Sep 04 2013 02:27 PM
  • jonny95's Photo
    jonny95
    good advice
    Sep 04 2013 04:09 PM
Photo

Klevdo2202

Hello, Mr India, want to know best thing in my life? Got a visa, brought my wife
Sep 03 2013 09:40 PM
  • Brad_Raybould's Photo
    Brad_Raybould
    Isn't this that guy from Vine?
    Sep 04 2013 11:32 AM
  • Klevdo2202's Photo
    Klevdo2202
    That it is :L

    Sep 05 2013 09:50 AM
Photo

lyndseyp27

"D'ya like me eyebrows? Shaved em off. Shaved me eyebrows off". I laughed so hard at this advert.
Sep 03 2013 09:11 PM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Just putting in a misculaneous comment :)
    Sep 03 2013 10:25 PM
  • lyndseyp27's Photo
    lyndseyp27
    lol Bronko - taking that advice seriously i see!
    Sep 04 2013 07:12 AM
  • BronkoMini's Photo
    BronkoMini
    Oh defiantly
    Sep 04 2013 08:43 AM
Photo

ThorpMini

Need to get this car sorted.. Motivation is high!
Sep 03 2013 07:40 PM
Photo

cooperlooper

sunshine and no car to enjoy the evening ggrrrrrrr
Sep 03 2013 07:03 PM
Photo

Hrimfaxi

Life is too short for Hybrids. FLAMES AND POWER!
Sep 03 2013 06:03 PM
  • Archived4's Photo
    Archived4
    I hear ya brother... TESTIFY!
    Sep 03 2013 07:38 PM
Photo

Spud_133

Really rather fed up now :(
Sep 03 2013 05:10 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    Hip!!!!
    Sep 03 2013 07:50 PM
  • chipster196's Photo
    chipster196
    # mans
    Sep 03 2013 07:58 PM
  • Spud_133's Photo
    Spud_133
    got man flu too #hypochondriac
    Sep 03 2013 07:59 PM