Photo
- - - - -

British Mini Fair 2009 Convoy From The East Midlands.

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91 gregh55

gregh55

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
  • Local Club: naaa

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

cheers matey :)

#92 analogue_radio

analogue_radio

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

I'm gonna put this in both this thread & the convoy thread who came from the East Midlands, thanks! I had a proper good day & spent money I shouldn't have spent :-

Cheers to Matt who led the way to the services, cheers to Robbie & his kid who turned up and followed us to the services (we won't mention anything about the 180 ;)) & apologies to Sjarvis & his mate who we left behind at the show, us 3 hurried off in search of cheap food, hope you made it home okay!

& one more, Sazal! I didn't realise who you were when I saw you, only when you got back into your Advantage I figured it out.

Don't leave me in charge of anything again, I woke up at 7.30 when I was supposed to be in Melton at 8 :) didn't bring a map with the route planned and if Matt didn't have his GPS we would've been in a mess, but yeah we made it and had a proper good day, so cheers again!

#93 alicetheauto

alicetheauto

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • Local Club: Rusty Nuts Minis, Leicester

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

Cheers, for organising it mate! I still dont know what you look like, I was still half asleep when I was at Melton... By the way, who were the 2 young guys in the green Cooper with the dodgy wipers? I was trying to guide them home, but got split up at Kegworth. I didnt even get their names!

#94 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:23 PM

& one more, Sazal! I didn't realise who you were when I saw you, only when you got back into your Advantage I figured it out.

Its ok :D I was really shy, so didnt really talk to anyone and I didnt really know who anyone was ;)

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 :)

#95 analogue_radio

analogue_radio

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

Cheers, for organising it mate! I still dont know what you look like, I was still half asleep when I was at Melton... By the way, who were the 2 young guys in the green Cooper with the dodgy wipers? I was trying to guide them home, but got split up at Kegworth. I didnt even get their names!

You're Matt right? Alicetheauto is confusing, keep thinking you're a lass! Neither did I, well I did when I say hello at about 8 o'clock this morning but like you, I was knackered.

Its ok :D I was really shy, so didnt really talk to anyone and I didnt really know who anyone was :)

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 ;)

I was shy too :) you did say hello to me though but it was right at the last second as I was walking past you and I didn't want to turn around and say hello just encase you were talking to someone else! but anyway, nice seeing you then I guess :) haha, and you're mini is gorgeous ;) interior is spotless!

#96 sjarvis100

sjarvis100

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

I'm gonna put this in both this thread & the convoy thread who came from the East Midlands, thanks! I had a proper good day & spent money I shouldn't have spent :D

Cheers to Matt who led the way to the services, cheers to Robbie & his kid who turned up and followed us to the services (we won't mention anything about the 180 ;)) & apologies to Sjarvis & his mate who we left behind at the show, us 3 hurried off in search of cheap food, hope you made it home okay!

Don't leave me in charge of anything again, I woke up at 7.30 when I was supposed to be in Melton at 8 :) didn't bring a map with the route planned and if Matt didn't have his GPS we would've been in a mess, but yeah we made it and had a proper good day, so cheers again!

Yeahh we got home okay eventually! Thanks to alicetheauto:)
We had a great time, and spent farrr to much

Cheers guys!

#97 charie t

charie t

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,153 posts
  • Local Club: wreake mini wanderers

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 :D

Hey thats not a problem :) I was enjoying the ride

#98 HippoHen

HippoHen

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Local Club: PMOC

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

I'm gonna put this in both this thread & the convoy thread who came from the East Midlands, thanks! I had a proper good day & spent money I shouldn't have spent :)

Don't leave me in charge of anything again, I woke up at 7.30 when I was supposed to be in Melton at 8 ;) didn't bring a map with the route planned and if Matt didn't have his GPS we would've been in a mess, but yeah we made it and had a proper good day, so cheers again!

Cheers Luke for organinising the convoy! yeh we got home in one piece... those wipers never missed a beat on the way back, but my left indicator broke instead! :D
Henners

#99 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 :crazy:

Hey thats not a problem :) I was enjoying the ride

Im also sorry for my dodgy indicating and wrong lane using! :( I can drive though, honest! :angel:

Who was the person in the red mini (cant remember if there was one than one red mini!) with white arches and an intel sticker on the side?!

Edited by sazal, 25 January 2009 - 11:42 PM.

#100 charie t

charie t

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,153 posts
  • Local Club: wreake mini wanderers

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 :lol:

Hey thats not a problem :lol: I was enjoying the ride

Im also sorry for my dodgy indicating and wrong lane using! :shifty: I can drive though, honest! :(

Who was the person in the red mini (cant remember if there was one than one red mini!) with white arches and an intel sticker on the side?!

ha ha ha
i just assumed that was your sat nav :mrcool:
I can't remember his name but he's with the wreake mini's, i'll find out on thursday night

#101 sazal

sazal

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:32 AM

I want to say sorry to the person who was following me in the blue KA, I should have maybe mentioned I couldnt go over 60 :dontgetit:

Hey thats not a problem :errr: I was enjoying the ride

Im also sorry for my dodgy indicating and wrong lane using! :thumbsup: I can drive though, honest! :angel:

ha ha ha
i just assumed that was your sat nav :)
I can't remember his name but he's with the wreake mini's, i'll find out on thursday night

Haha, it was me trying to follow my sat nav! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users