#196 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:51 PM

Depends what you're hassling me with :D

Barker... mate... are you gay? If you arent then i know you cant know how i know that im gay, I just know I am. I dont like girls, i like boys, end of. You dont have to be 21 or whatever to realise that.
Why would I fear the 'sexual sides of things'...? Im really looking forward to them actually :D

Awwwh why'd you feel bad mate? I would have realised anyway, probably many half arsed girlfriends down the line... Here, you can have a manly kiss as well xx

#197 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

Depends what you're hassling me with :dozing:

Barker... mate... are you gay? If you arent then i know you cant know how i know that im gay, I just know I am. I dont like girls, i like boys, end of. You dont have to be 21 or whatever to realise that.
Why would I fear the 'sexual sides of things'...? Im really looking forward to them actually :(

Awwwh why'd you feel bad mate? I would have realised anyway, probably many half arsed girlfriends down the line... Here, you can have a manly kiss as well xx

calm down calm down :P I agree with him, Your Really young too have come out to your parents, but i didnt want to say it because i told you to do it :D

I feel bad because before we spoke you didnt have a clue, then i told you about M, and you started realising :D i just feel bad lol

#198 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:00 AM

calm down calm down :withstupid: I agree with him, Your Really young too have come out to your parents, but i didnt want to say it because i told you to do it :D

I feel bad because before we spoke you didnt have a clue, then i told you about M, and you started realising :D i just feel bad lol

Was it not you who said you needed to come out to your parents soon lol...? or Am i confusing you for somebody else...? And you're the same age as me by the way :( You know you're gay dont you? and I do so whats the problem?

:dozing:

Alright, put it this way, I know Im bi at the very least. I know I have a 'physical and emotional attraction to people of the same sex'. Which makes me at least bi. The fact that I have never liked any girls in my life makes me gay :P

Edited by Jimmy Hat, 15 March 2009 - 12:03 AM.

#199 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:03 AM

Im not gay? :D

#200 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

OOps my bad, I was on about a different Craig...

#201 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

OOps my bad, I was on about a different Craig...

Thought so.

#202 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

I wonder if this other Craig that I know's on tmf...

#203 Marky Tizz

Marky Tizz

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

just wanted to say well done mate, im glad you chose to man up about it :D
and to the guy that said arent you a little young to know youre gay....
im not gay but i know i liked girls since i was like 11, does that make me retarded? lol surely its the same thing.

#204 Jimmy Hat

Jimmy Hat

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Exactly mate, theres no set age to realise that youre gay at, i mean ive always known ive liked boys (in that way lol) but i thought i was just weird because of what everybody at school said about boys 'liking' other boys being weird and all that, until i started realising i didnt like girls, and when somebody (craig :D) offered their help and support about ot was when i realised!

Enough of the life story though, and talking about 'boys' like that because it sounds really pervy... But cheers :w00t: it was one of the hardest things ive done... But i am glad i did it to be honest. Better than lying anyway ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users