1 reply to this topic

#1 MINI CITY

MINI CITY

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:33 AM

:fear: we have rover mini city 998cc j reg white/rust.......lol anyway we have decide to have a full respray inside and out the color we have picked is a silver base coat with pruple over the top,also know as flip paint...and for the rear lights theres going to be 6 leds,also we are going to buy a flip front end just to make things better the bodykit we have picked is a custom job which means its not going to be a mini kit a one off kit custom fit,me and the owner ov the body shop r loving the idear......makes are heads hurt trying to think ov idears.... :lol: we are yet undiced on wheels because we havent seen any that we like so may consider custom made wheels as for the inside nothing decide apart from the boot will stay a boot no subs or amps just some place to put some shopping for her....lol as for the fuel cap it going to re-routed i will post pics asap but will be about 3 weeks tops all i can say we have decide big and its get delocked and poppers on the doors...........i cant wait front lights r gona be diffrent to.......

decided
1=paint
2=smothbody
3=reroute fuel
4=new frontend
5=rear lights

#2 Mincento

Mincento

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:57 AM

well dont forget before pics asap and pics of it in progress and dont think of too amny ideas before you start as it could turn out to be different than you think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users